☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

ept_sports_rumors-833797811-1308567395.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif

Boozer just smashed into Marc Gasol and then looked the other way and gave Gasol a wide open layup, god this guy is so bad.

Originally Posted by Essential1

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

not going lie, i'm a big fan of asik..

if i'm orlando, i would go to chicago and try and get something like this from the bulls: asik, taj, deng and picks

for howard and turk

no clue if that works out salary wise (haven't checked if the ESPN trade machine is back up yet)

$13 million off.

D12 & Hedo  28.485 million
Asik, Taj, Deng 15.393

For it to work and the Magic to take it you would have to include  Boozer or Noah. Most likely would have to be Noah who has better trade value

No way adding Brewer & Korver will make it happen because they already have a shooter off the bench.

Doubtful that the Bulls can get Howard.
I say trade Noah while you can still get value for him. Make Asik the starting center

To help find answers about the Jazz.
The Jazz: Contenders or pretenders?

There are lots of reasons to be skeptical of the Jazz, who sit third in the Western Conference at 8-4 and are throwing an unexpected monkey wrench in the playoff race. Six of their eight wins have come against lottery teams or very borderline playoff contenders, including home wins over Milwaukee without Andrew Bogut, New Orleans without Eric Gordon, a Memphis team in the early stages of adapting to Zach Randolph’s absence, and a road win over a Warriors team missing Stephen Curry.

The Jazz are also doing this with very few standout or even unexpectedly good performances. Devin Harris has never played worse, to the point that he’s basically splitting point guard duties with Earl Watson. Gordon Hayward has improved his all-around game with more minutes, but he’s shooting just 42 percent. C.J. Miles is shooting 33.7 percent and just hasn’t found a way to contribute consistently in the half court. The other young guys — Derrick Favors, Enes Kanter, Alec Burks — have all shown flashes, but only Favors logs significant minutes.

Raja Bell has recovered from an awful start to the point that he’s playable. Josh Howard has been a nice surprise, with energetic play on both ends, but it’s hard to envision him contributing more than his league-average PER. And Al Jefferson, though playing decent interior defense, is still fundamentally the same player — efficient post game, few free throws, fewer assists, even fewer turnovers.

Everything about the team screams “average.â€

I don't like giving the Most Improved to players who see an increase in minutes, but Ryan Anderson is the winner.
The Knicks don't defend the 3 at all, so him hitting 7/11 WITH FOUR MINUTES LEFT is not a shock.. but he's playing very well this year. 44% from downtown, 17 points, 7 rebounds a game.

Edit: Ryan Anderson, 30 and 7... oh and judging from his post-game interview, he said he was feeling sick too. 

Good to see Mike Woodson sticking to his old ways, double Dwight and let 3 pt shooters kill you, and switch everything on D.
laugh.gif

What is NBAtv thinking? Who wants to see the Hawks and Raptors on MLK day? Talk about drawing the short straw.

Just might watch this Nets game even though Paul is out.

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

Metta don't really want it with quake
laugh.gif
I'm sayin
laugh.gif
 Just like when Wallace punked him and he went after a fan, Blake was on his back, and Artest set their and hit Chris Paul
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
And Blake didn't do a damn thing! Dude was more rowdy and ready to go when it was Matt Barnes.
As soon as it's MWP he just sits there and does nothing. 
laugh.gif

That's the only thing he's good for now, exposing these fake tough guys. MWP may be stupid, but that's the only good thing about him anymore.
How so when quake is bigger than MWP. Zero fear factor there homes.

Back
Top Bottom