☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

KI-2...

Rubio better though right?

roll.gif

Is KI-2 really his nickname?

The whole initials + number thing is unoriginal to me. Strong game from him today... he should be getting more attention but the season is still young, it will come.
Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

KI-2...

roll.gif
It's not that far-fetched. 

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Is KI-2 really his nickname?

The whole initials + number thing is unoriginal to me. Strong game from him today... he should be getting more attention but the season is still young, it will come.
Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

KI-2...

roll.gif
It's not that far-fetched. 

I agree. I like K-I alot better. Similar to A-I - plus their games are very similar.

Byron Scott is the perfect coach for this 19 year old.

But man, watching this young man play for my team is satisfying
pimp.gif

Henz0...quit playing man. Throw them Cavs colors up on the avy or som'n...
laugh.gif

Trying to say he's Australian and went to Duke
laugh.gif

Idk I'm awful at making nicknames
frown.gif

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Trying to say he's Australian and went to Duke
laugh.gif

Idk I'm awful at making nicknames
frown.gif

Just messing with you man
laugh.gif

Yeah Pmatic, I like just Kyrie, or K-I too. Let the nickname happen naturally..

If Boobie manages to get traded, I'm sure Kyrie will snag that #1 next year - and he'll probably go by K-1.

Good to see Kyrie playing well early on
pimp.gif
 .... it's crazy how  many people on NT try to down play his game  
probably for to reasons only 1- he played at Duke or 2  they never really saw him play 
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

http://www.grantland.com/.../7466271/person-interest
Kobe's defenders will point out that he shot 50 percent against the Clippers and helped drag his teammates back into the game. But anyone who watched how Kobe got to 42 tonight must have had flashbacks to 2006, when some of the greatest individual excellence ever seen in professional basketball netted 45 wins and a first-round playoff exit

Since the NBA-ABA merger, there has never been a season in which a team with a player with a usage percentage of 35 percent or higher has won the championship. After last night, Kobe clocked in at 39.97 percent, which, if sustained, would easily be the highest rate of all time. To give some context, the difference between Kobe's rate this season and Michael Jordan's rate of 33.74 percent in 1997-1998 (his highest in any championship season) is roughly equivalent to the difference between Michael Jordan in 1997-1998 and Sam Cassell's rate in that same year. 

This guy has been reading my posts! Good read on Kobe. That one goes out to CP. This one too: http://wagesofwins.com/20...ty-in-basketball-fandom/\
Another good read: http://wagesofwins.com/20...he-2011-2012-nba-season/
Wages of Wins Journal is great.

If the Magic did pull off a trade around Taj, Noah, Asik, and Deng, could they be the East version of the Nuggets?

Jameer
Redick/Richardson
Anderson/Deng
Taj/Davis/Earl Clark
Asik/Noah

Grab a good PG, and
nerd.gif

Speaking of Dwight;
Exclusive: Clippers now on Dwight Howard’s wish list

Dwight Howard now has a fourth team on his wish list: The Los Angeles Clippers.

SheridanHoops.com learned exclusively Monday that Howard recently expanded his list of preferred future destinations, adding the Clippers to a list that already included the Nets, the Mavericks and the Lakers.

“He’s been watching them a lot. He’s intrigued by the Clippers,â€

Back
Top Bottom