☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

It's been cool to hear the "Fi-re Dun-Leavey" chants and seeing Fred Jones and Steve Novak starting and Brian Skinner first off the bench to what the Clips are now... It almost makes me feel like a true Clippers fan
laugh.gif

Edit: I think that same game where Jones and Novak started, the T'wolves started Brian Cardinal, Ryan Gomes, and Kevin Ollie
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I remember I paid $25 for damn near courtside seats and I still felt like I overpaid
laugh.gif

naw those dudes were scrubs
laugh.gif

real clipper fans remember these guys
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

vctklu.jpg

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Knicks... Wow. I didn't think they were THIS bad. A barely oer .500 team? Yes. But this? Losing at home to a Suns team that was just shellacked by the DRose-less Bulls? All I can say is wow.

I mean, honestly...who didn't see this trainwreck coming from a mile away?  They have little-to-no room to make any significant changes on the roster.  I mean, there is NOTHING out there that is going to get this team over the hump and make them legitimate contenders in the East.  Whatever trades they make will probably have to involve Shump, who is probably their best, young asset.  Even getting a guy like Steve Nash won't make them any better.  Melo and STAT BOTH want to be the "man," and that mentality is what's going to ruin this team.  Too much ego between the two to make things work.  My dude Allen brought up an interesting point last night....Melo and Iverson compare VERY well when discussing their careers. 

Man they are on pace for 28 wins. That's wild. 
Advanced stats geeks predicted this!!

Those Jerseys are the Back In Black Jerseys (NBA 2k12 Haha) I like the lakers combination of the yyellow and the black shoes though Wish they where available on 2k, whats the name Of The jersey Colorway?

CLIPPERS STAR CHRIS PAULBuying SICK Bel Air Mansionfrom Avril Lavigne

Los Angeles Clippers
 star Chris Paul is planning to stay in town a while ... 'cause he's about to drop $8.5 MILLION on a sick Bel Air mansion that he's buying from Avril Lavigne ... TMZ has learned. 

Sources tell us ... Paul fell in love with the 12,184 square foot place, which Avril originally listed for $9.5 mil and decided he had to make a move. 

The mansion -- located in a hoity-toity private community called Bel Air Crest -- includes 8 bedrooms and 10.5 bathrooms, a wine cellar, 10-car garage, gym, sauna and a covered outdoor living room. 

We're told the real estate agents who engineered the deal are Jade Mills from Coldwell Banker in Beverly Hills who reps Avril, and, Ikem Chukumerije from SportsRelocation.com, who reps Chris.

Before Avril moved in ... Travis Barker lived in the place with his ex Shanna Moakler... and it was even featured on their MTV reality show "Meet the Barkers."

As for Paul, dude is in year 3 of a 4-year $68,000,000 contract ... so, he can afford it.

As a basketball fan, I hope Wade doesn't come back for a long while. This could be an especially epic string of games for LeBron. That was so fun to watch.

As a basketball fan, I hope Wade doesn't come back for a long while. This could be an especially epic string of games for LeBron. That was so fun to watch.
Yeah, and this isn't Wade's fault. Stupid Lebron just had to go to Miami and rob us of something special. He didn't have to stay in Cleveland, but he could've went somewhere else.
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
@ kick up your heels lets go to the dance. Son got hyped over that move.
Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Knicks... Wow. I didn't think they were THIS bad. A barely oer .500 team? Yes. But this? Losing at home to a Suns team that was just shellacked by the DRose-less Bulls? All I can say is wow.
I mean, honestly...who didn't see this trainwreck coming from a mile away?  They have little-to-no room to make any significant changes on the roster.  I mean, there is NOTHING out there that is going to get this team over the hump and make them legitimate contenders in the East.  Whatever trades they make will probably have to involve Shump, who is probably their best, young asset.  Even getting a guy like Steve Nash won't make them any better.  Melo and STAT BOTH want to be the "man," and that mentality is what's going to ruin this team.  Too much ego between the two to make things work.  My dude Allen brought up an interesting point last night....Melo and Iverson compare VERY well when discussing their careers. 
This is not why the Knicks are losing/are in a current rut. Do you watch the Knicks play? to come up with that made up reason?

Wade in a Ginobili--6th man/scoring/closing time role would be an interesting experiment, but it will probably never happen. (and I'm not sure it should, but it'd at least be interesting)

Originally Posted by Buc Em

The Jazz looked so awful to start the season. They're definitely in shape now.
I still don't believe in them.
nerd.gif

Marion's finally playing some GREAT basketball this past week.

He's been holding defenders down, and doing very well offensively.

He held Caron and Kobe to a combined zero points when he was guarding them
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom