☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Kidd has had some of the most amateur passes I've seen from ANYONE in a LONG time recently. Very poor decision making in the half-court.

Open-court, he's still great, but he's making tons of passes to Dirk that are just forced. And Dirk isn't nearly as athletic enough to try and gather these balls. You need passes to be at his chest level, and not quarter-court heaves either. If it's at his knees, or if they're far enough away for the defense to react, then it's a turnover, automatically. Kidd doesn't have the zip on the ball, and Dirk doesn't have the ability to bend down and get the ball anymore.

Showing our age.
either that or hes just being lazy now that he won a title. winning a title will do that to you. hell look at dirk and how hes playing. 

If I were either team I'd do it straight-up.

if im orlando i try to add someone so that i get wade,cole, and haslem.
you lose dwight and you have no bigs. joel anthony sucks.

if they offer wade and cole that should be enough for dwight however wade is  injury prone...

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Originally Posted by MrONegative

sick.gif
eek.gif
ughk...that too much fap wrist
30t6p3b.gif

Kobe's wrist looks normal to me.
nerd.gif
normal? as in eddy curry normal?

Haha, Eddy Curry looked alright tonight. #NoNasty.

Originally Posted by srvballer

Wade, N. Cole, Joel Anthony and draft picks for Dwight.

Which team says no?
Gotta throw in more. Sooner than later ppl will point out that Wade is aging and may become injury prone because of that while they'd be giving a way a Dwight entering/in his prime.

Dalembert has been putting in work. Dude has to be in his glory right now, he's been trying to get more involved on offense for the past 10 years.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Kidd has had some of the most amateur passes I've seen from ANYONE in a LONG time recently. Very poor decision making in the half-court.

Open-court, he's still great, but he's making tons of passes to Dirk that are just forced. And Dirk isn't nearly as athletic enough to try and gather these balls. You need passes to be at his chest level, and not quarter-court heaves either. If it's at his knees, or if they're far enough away for the defense to react, then it's a turnover, automatically. Kidd doesn't have the zip on the ball, and Dirk doesn't have the ability to bend down and get the ball anymore.

Showing our age.
either that or hes just being lazy now that he won a title. winning a title will do that to you. hell look at dirk and how hes playing. 
Both are not only old, but not in shape.

I just hope we can limp into the Playoffs, our new guys finally start to gel, and we can at least make a run.

I think Cuban backed off on the no-ring thing a long time ago.

As for packaging Wade to Orlando for Dwight, that's not happening. Wade is older and injury-prone. And now that he doesn't get as many bail out calls, thanks to new rules, he won't be as effective. Only way Orlando trades Dwight to Miami is if Lebron is involved.

I don't think he necessarily ever had a stance of no rings, but just something special too.

He knew that the players wanted rings.

I wouldn't be surprised if those rings are the most expensive sports rings anyone has ever spent.
nerd.gif

Even though it's not going to happen, you're an idiot if you think that anyone in the league can offer anything better than Wade or Bron straight up for Howard. Wade misses a few games and he's no longer a top 3 player in the league? They could pretty much get anybody they want for Wade or Bron straight up. If I was the Heat I'd look into trading Wade to the Nets with Chalmers for D-Will and Morrow.

I don't think he necessarily ever had a stance of no rings, but just something special too.

He knew that the players wanted rings.

I wouldn't be surprised if those rings are the most expensive sports rings anyone has ever spent.
nerd.gif

A few players had a little more say than others. Dirk Nowitzki , Jason KiddJason Terry and Shawn Marion all had a hand in on the final choice. Cuban admitted that when he initially asked Nowitzki and Kidd how much they wanted him to spend on the rings, they responded $150,000-$200,000 each.

Unfortunately for them, that's against league rules.

"I'm like, 'OK, you do know the NBA has a limit on how much we can spend, right?' And it's not 150 grand, trust me," Cuban said. "I'm not going to tell you the exact amount but it's nowhere near. The NBA, because they don't want salary cap violations, puts a limit on how much you can spend on any given ring for any player."

Cuban also mentioned that while there are rings that have exclusively been made for the players and other members of the organization, season ticket holders and fans will have an opportunity to purchase a different version.

Link

I don't think Orlando would swap Dwight for Wade not because it isn't fair, but because they are in the same division. Teams usually don't trade superstars like that to a team in their own division.

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Even though it's not going to happen, you're an idiot if you think that anyone in the league can offer anything better than Wade or Bron straight up for Howard. Wade misses a few games and he's no longer a top 3 player in the league? They could pretty much get anybody they want for Wade or Bron straight up. If I was the Heat I'd look into trading Wade to the Nets with Chalmers for D-Will and Morrow.
Wade just turned 30 years old. No they can't net ANYTHING for him straight up. 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by krazy88s

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Not saying that it would ever happen, just saying that if they were to even consider trading him then I'd definitely look into a trade involving D-Will. Him running the offense with Bron and Bosh off pick and rolls, plus Morrow for shooting would be awesome. It would be a lot more organized than Bron and Wade taking turns going 1 on 1 every time. Nets would have their star player to go into Brooklyn with that could carry the team and they'd have til 2014 to convince him that they can put the pieces around him.
You're getting one of the best point guards in the league to lead your team with LeBron James and Chris Bosh on it. Don't be a prisoner of the moment because D-Will is stuck in New Jersey who nobody cares about anymore. He's still putting up 18 and 8 with Kris Humphries and Marshon Brooks as the other two best players on his team.

Nets would have their star player to go into Brooklyn with that could carry the team and they'd have til 2014 to convince him that they can put the pieces around him.
Because a rebuilding team would love to build around a 32 year old injury prone shooting guard.

Back
Top Bottom