☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

What the #*+$ else should the Nets do? Please tell me oh holy Niketalk GM's. If they don't get Dwight then Deron is most likely leaving and they won't have ANYTHING to build around. A 34 year old that has 7 more seasons under his belt than Wade is the MVP of this season so far. D-Wade isn't falling off anytime soon. If it wasn't for ESPN announcing it I sure as hell wouldn't have thought Dwyane Wade was 30 years old. In the past 3 seasons he's played in 232 of a possible 246 games, leave that injury prone #%%% back in 2007.

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Bosh-Haslem-Chalmers-Cole-Anthony-Picks for Dwight

LeBron
D12
Wade.

Parades for 10 years
..........That's an awful trade
laugh.gif
, I'm guessing you mean parades in Cleveland since the Heat wouldn't win anything
vlcsnap-2012-01-19-20h27m01-940x528.jpg

laugh.gif

Everyone will just have to wait and see. Dwight already said where he wanted to play and play with, even though he back-tracked. And Deron already said there's a 90% chance he stays. IMO there's no need for random speculations and the Nets keep all their picks and Marshon Brooks. Everyone should sit back and chill.

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Bosh-Haslem-Chalmers-Cole-Anthony-Picks for Dwight

LeBron
D12
Wade.

Parades for 10 years

Miami would do that in a heartbeat. Even if it means running Curry and Battier as starters

Does anyone know whether the Jazz want to trade Devin Harris because of his salary or performance?

Makes the difference because the reason determines if you get him for very little or not.

I brought it up last week about miami trading for dwight

And i still think if miami offered lebron for dwight

Straight up, no way orl rejects that trade.

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Even though it's not going to happen, you're an idiot if you think that anyone in the league can offer anything better than Wade or Bron straight up for Howard. Wade misses a few games and he's no longer a top 3 player in the league? They could pretty much get anybody they want for Wade or Bron straight up. If I was the Heat I'd look into trading Wade to the Nets with Chalmers for D-Will and Morrow.
Why would the Heat do something so stupid? Posts like these are worse than the Knicks fans overreacting talking about shipping Melo or STAT. This is the Heat's 2nd year after just being in the finals. Why would Pat Riley trade Dwayne Wade, the underboss who formed the Big 3 in the first place? Only an idiot would think the Heat need to trade LeBron or Wade at this point. LeBron came to MIA because of Wade., to play with him.

Like are you an undercover Bron fan and want him to be the main man in MIA so he can get all the praise if they win a ring? or do you just want to break up the 2 so they have less of a chance of winning a ring? Well I'll probably say it now but there's a good chance Wade retires a Miami Heat. He got about a good 5, possibly 7 years left in him barring serious injury.
Originally Posted by Buc Em

What the #*+$ else should the Nets do? Please tell me oh holy Niketalk GM's. If they don't get Dwight then Deron is most likely leaving and they won't have ANYTHING to build around. A 34 year old that has 7 more seasons under his belt than Wade is the MVP of this season so far. D-Wade isn't falling off anytime soon. If it wasn't for ESPN announcing it I sure as hell wouldn't have thought Dwyane Wade was 30 years old. In the past 3 seasons he's played in 232 of a possible 246 games, leave that injury prone #%%% back in 2007.
Hey sucks for the Nets. I don't believe DWill stays the way things are going. I think Dwight wants LAL. Only chance the Nets have is if he's still with the Magic after the trade deadline cuz then they could sign him outright but the Mavs are trying to clear cap space for him too.

At the end of the day I feel Dwight forces the trade for Pau and Bynum. Nets lose Deron to the Mavs or some other team and they start over.

Originally Posted by krazy88s

Everyone will just have to wait and see. Dwight already said where he wanted to play and play with, even though he back-tracked. And Deron already said there's a 90% chance he stays. IMO there's no need for random speculations and the Nets keep all their picks and Marshon Brooks. Everyone should sit back and chill.
Deron + Dwight + Lopez + lottery pick =
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

No need for random speculations, Net fans know whatsup.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

As for packaging Wade to Orlando for Dwight, that's not happening. now that he doesn't get as many bail out calls, thanks to new rules, he won't be as effective.
It's amazing how people come to these grand conclusions after 9 regular season games
laugh.gif

franfraschilla Fran Fraschilla
Coaches: Here's a great Ricky Rubio thought: "A great scorer makes one person happy, a great passer makes two people happy." That's deep!

Is that the injury he got after he missed that 3pt shot to tie the game?

That's cold Big J
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Vince Carter out indefinitely with an foot injury.

I am shocked.

This is theeee gif of all gifs
laugh.gif
roll.gif
@ the level orange shookness... Orlando put out an amber alert for his heart & spine after that 1st free throw
30t6p3b.gif

Sidenote:     
9321564f7e8555a2e0954efbe680638a02fd4f7_r.gif
YOU WASN'T WITH ME SHOOTING IN THE GYMMMMMM!!!!

30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Vince Carter out indefinitely with an foot injury.

I am shocked.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
my reaction all through geometry class sophomore year

So what a good number to offer Love? The full max? I'm hoping Kahn and Taylor can convince him to take a little bit less so they can go get guys around him, Rubio, and D-will down the line (true defensive center and pure shooting guard) . I was reading his agent of course want five, but the wolves may offer four instead.

What do you guys think of Barkleys comments last night saying Blake Griffin is overrated and has no offensive game?

Back
Top Bottom