☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Damn, Chuck is so blunt. Blake doesn't have much of a skill set yet. That comes with practice and well he did miss a year of play and experience. Right now he is just a freak athlete that can jump higher and move a bit faster than the majority of guys at his position.

He needs to work on his perimeter shooting and post game A LOT more. This is no different a situation than with LeBron though.

I don't think it helps that he's learning how to flop from CP3 either.

I can stare at that gif for hours just laughing for no damn reason. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  @#$% is like catnip. 

Greatest gif of all time that doesn't include a chick. 

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

What do you guys think of Barkleys comments last night saying Blake Griffin is overrated and has no offensive game?

come on, chuck even said overrated was the wrong word.  And yes, he needs to improve his offensive game. Its only his second yr

Blake def needs to get more post moves and improve offensively. With that said, chuck doesn't seem to realize that there are very few skilled bigs in the league with solid traditional post moves. I can only think of a few bigs that have traditional big man moves such as the drop step, and know how to get proper position and seal the defender. The only guys I can think of off the top of my head are: Bynum, Gasol, Love, Nene, Bogut, and Duncan

Chuck was on point with his comments concerning Blake Griffin imo. Kevin Love at this time is definitely "better" than Blake Griffin.

He doesn't possess any real "game" to me. No real moves except for that face up where he does a dribble move and spins into the lane to shoot that floater/hook. He gets by on that end of the floor because of his motor and his athleticism. His jumper does need work. But he is in his 2nd year, and i've seen it in person, he works extremely hard. I have no doubt in my mind that he will eventually become a complete forward on the offensive end.

What do you guys think of Barkleys comments last night saying Blake Griffin is overrated and has no offensive game?

I'd say he has no defensive game either.

I agree with Chuck.
Of course, I think he will improve in a couple of years. He is who he is because of the highlights, not his offensive game. That's how I don't see how people can rank him anywhere in the top 2 or 3 in terms of PF's. Name one thing that he's superior at outside of dunking the basketball?

Why do people let Blake get away with average 1/2 of a block a game? I know there's more to defense than that, but that's pathetic given his level of athleticism. And I agree on him not having any real offensive game yet, he just outathletes everyone.

Vanessa Bryant gets three homes, $75 million in Kobe Bryant divorce settlement: report
Vanessa Bryant appears to have made a three-point shot in her divorce settlement with Kobe Bryant, reports say. Allegedly, Vanessa will receive $75 million, as well all three of the couple's properties in Newport Beach, Calif.

Sources with knowledge of the settlement tell TMZ that Vanessa will get the mansion the couple lived in, as well as the new home they had been building for the past two years. She was also reportedly granted a third property, where her mother has been living.

VANESSA BRYANT ALLEGEDLY WARNED BY BASKETBALL WIVES TO DUMP KOBE
Getty Images
According to sources, Vanessa Bryant is getting $75 million and all three homes in her divorce from Kobe Bryant.

In addition, Vanessa will supposedly receive half of the couple's total assets, estimated at $150 million.

It's unclear when exactly Vanessa filed for divorce from her husband of 11 years, but Kobe Bryant signed the paperwork on Dec. 1. A joint statement from the former couple, who have two children together, read, "The Bryants have resolved all issues incident to their divorce privately with the assistance of counsel and a judgment dissolving their marital status will be entered in 2012."

Vanessa famously stood by her man in 2003 when 19-year-old hotel employee Katelyn Faber accused Kobe of sexual assault. While the criminal case against Kobe was eventually dropped, and a civil case was settled out of court, Kobe did admit to having sex with Faber.

Reports say that, more recently, Vanessa finally became fed up with her husband's alleged philandering.

"She’s been dealing with these incidents for a long time and has been a faithful wife, but she’s finally had enough," a source told TMZ.

The Bryants reportedly had no prenuptial agreement. Vanessa is being represented in the divorce proceedings by Laura Wasser and Samantha Klein, whose clients include Britney Spears, Angelina Jolie, Maria Shriver and Kim Kardashian.

kobe-bryant-59.gif

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

Why do people let Blake get away with average 1/2 of a block a game? I know there's more to defense than that, but that's pathetic given his level of athleticism. And I agree on him not having any real offensive game yet, he just outathletes everyone.

Vanessa Bryant gets three homes, $75 million in Kobe Bryant divorce settlement: report
Vanessa Bryant appears to have made a three-point shot in her divorce settlement with Kobe Bryant, reports say. Allegedly, Vanessa will receive $75 million, as well all three of the couple's properties in Newport Beach, Calif.

Sources with knowledge of the settlement tell TMZ that Vanessa will get the mansion the couple lived in, as well as the new home they had been building for the past two years. She was also reportedly granted a third property, where her mother has been living.

VANESSA BRYANT ALLEGEDLY WARNED BY BASKETBALL WIVES TO DUMP KOBE
Getty Images
According to sources, Vanessa Bryant is getting $75 million and all three homes in her divorce from Kobe Bryant.

In addition, Vanessa will supposedly receive half of the couple's total assets, estimated at $150 million.

It's unclear when exactly Vanessa filed for divorce from her husband of 11 years, but Kobe Bryant signed the paperwork on Dec. 1. A joint statement from the former couple, who have two children together, read, "The Bryants have resolved all issues incident to their divorce privately with the assistance of counsel and a judgment dissolving their marital status will be entered in 2012."

Vanessa famously stood by her man in 2003 when 19-year-old hotel employee Katelyn Faber accused Kobe of sexual assault. While the criminal case against Kobe was eventually dropped, and a civil case was settled out of court, Kobe did admit to having sex with Faber.

Reports say that, more recently, Vanessa finally became fed up with her husband's alleged philandering.

"She’s been dealing with these incidents for a long time and has been a faithful wife, but she’s finally had enough," a source told TMZ.

The Bryants reportedly had no prenuptial agreement. Vanessa is being represented in the divorce proceedings by Laura Wasser and Samantha Klein, whose clients include Britney Spears, Angelina Jolie, Maria Shriver and Kim Kardashian.

kobe-bryant-59.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Sidenote:     
9321564f7e8555a2e0954efbe680638a02fd4f7_r.gif
YOU WASN'T WITH ME SHOOTING IN THE GYMMMMMM!!!!

30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

blake reminds me alot of amare when he 1st got in the NBA.

except the opposite happened with him.

Amar'e's injury forced him to work on his outside shot and get craftier. Blake's injury made him more athletic and care less.

Then Chris Paul killed that Blake who never flinched or responded when he'd get flagrant fouled every possession and gave us this %%$!# who whines every time his mouthguard falls out. It's lowkey the saddest thing that's happened this season. Sadder than Odom on the radio.

Originally Posted by laker4lifeman

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Kobe *only* has 150 million? Does that seem really low or is it just me?
I'm pretty sure dude hid some money away.
laugh.gif
...in some bank somewhere in China
Dude probably has a Billion out there

kenny smith gets it. blake's post game is far from being a finished product, but its effective enough. y'all really think dude is catching 8 lobs and game and hitting 5/10 free throws to get his 21?

his J isn't consistent, but he stays aggressive which leads to free throws. i just wish he did his post moves w/ more balance. i don't like the one foot spin moves.

and i still rather have him on my team than love. he commands a double team

Back
Top Bottom