☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by PMatic

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

That wasn't even tech worthy... !@%!%$$ Refs Should Be Ashamed of Themselves
30t6p3b.gif
That tech was for Kobe yelling at the ref before he made the three on the other end.
laugh.gif
That's gay ... Should've called it then
30t6p3b.gif
I've seen refs do similar in a game this week. Forget who but he complains loudly about a foul after missing a shot, ref lets team go other side and after they get a dunk/3 Ts up the dude. Don't know if it's a new procedure but I've noticed refs holding off on when to call the technical from like 2 plays ago..

I'm sorry but I have to do it. Celtics (I understand no Rondo) x NYK at home tonight getting owned all game by "decent" teams at best, while they're trying to "contend" in the east
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

what do you guys think the celtics could get for ray allen?

he would essentially be a really really good year rental for some team

Somebody tell Mike Brown his superstar this time around is 33 and not 23. Going to kill Kobe at this rate.

itsaboutthattime:

Walton, Goudelock, cash
happy.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Am I the only one that think that KG on the Grizzlies is a beautiful fit?
nerd.gif

it would work out for them, but dude is past washed up. i'd be more interested in acquiring ray than KG if i were a GM

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Am I the only one that think that KG on the Grizzlies is a beautiful fit?
nerd.gif
who do they trade though..

and i mean i'm sure contenders would be willing to give up draft picks.. but how many have young dispensable guys to trade to the celtics.. cause these guys would be rentals for just a year or a couple of years

ray allen would be perfect on the bulls or OKC.. just think of all the open 3s dude would get on either team (thabo, narz and a 1st for ray?!)

KG would look nice on the magic.. and peirce would be good with the clippers

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

itsaboutthattime:

Walton, Goudelock, cash
happy.gif

@!!+ ill give them anyonenot named bynum pau or bryant
u know damn well the celtics wont deal with the lakers tho 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Lakers/Magic couldnt have went any better.

I wish this game had been on TNT just to see if Shaq would shut his mouth now.

Originally Posted by Executive76

Al Harrington with 29 tonight
pimp.gif

"My name's Al Harrington and I get buckets"

If I didn't watch basketball, I would think that was Gucci Mane wearing a nuggets jersey in your avy
laugh.gif

yes finally the kings do something right lol

all the hate for salmons but he put on the cape tonight lol

The Timberwolves got 4 white guys on the floor at once? And Blake Griffin and D'Andre Jordan being the racists they are, are missing the first shot on purpose, only to get the rebound and go back up before anyone in a Wolves jersey can react

Originally Posted by CAto312

Mike Brown = Rudy Tomjanovich 2.0
laugh.gif
but Phil aint coming back this time around. I never liked the Brown hiring who would LAL go to next?
When did Rubio get put into the starting lineup?
Last week
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Big J 33

When the TNT crew says outlandish things, it's funny. When Jon Barry puts Ryan Anderson and Paul Millsap in his top 5 PF and leaves out Dirk, I turn the channel.

I also can't stand hearing Broussard pronounces certain player's names.. "LAH-BRAWN JAMES" and "DAH-WHITE HOWARD".. and Magic simply cannot speak. Wilbon is a smug clown as well. So to summarize, I dislike everyone in that crew.
I'm more irritated at where Broussard gets his news/sources from --- himself. 

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Originally Posted by CAto312

Mike Brown = Rudy Tomjanovich 2.0
laugh.gif
but Phil aint coming back this time around. I never liked the Brown hiring who would LAL go to next?
When did Rubio get put into the starting lineup?
Last week
pimp.gif

I have no idea who the alternative may be. I guess my point is that it seems he is somewhat expendable if this season spirals out of control. The problems seem to run much deeper than just the coach

Back
Top Bottom