☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

It's more than the 2nd time Perkins has been dunked in. He is a center in the NBA, who contests everything and not the whole *****made "Idontwannagetdunkedonsoimmovingouttheway" you see from most. Those 2 would obviously be the best ones though. Like I said though, in arena they were straight taking it to the next level playing the replay on the jumbotron for like 4 minutes afterwards, even while the game had resumed and to include while Perk was shooting his fts.

Russell Westbrook and Kevin Durant have 31 and 32, have taken 70% of the shots though. Harden has a game high 5 assists, but nobody else is in double figures.

DURANT-AFRAID-OF-BLAKE.gif

Bum #@% dude
30t6p3b.gif

Sonnnnnnnn, did dude really sprint out of the paint so he wouldn't get yammed on twice on the same night
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
That's Durant "sprinting" not Perk....still funny though

Those 3's effectively ended the game.

Ibaka, where art thou? And are refs catching on to Harden's acting?

I still think DEN is the team to beat in the West.

Originally Posted by MyJaysGetRocked

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Sonnnnnnnn, did dude really sprint out of the paint so he wouldn't get yammed on twice on the same night
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
That's Durant "sprinting" not Perk....still funny though
indifferent.gif
@myself..I must be more tired than I thought..First I mistook Ibaka for Perkins and then Perkins for Durant
30t6p3b.gif

Durant has a rep to uphold I guess
laugh.gif
Plus, he's frail so if he went up to contest the dunk he'd get jammed on and on top of that, he'd go flying back a good 10 feet

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

You guys really can't tell the difference between Durant and Perkins? I mean Perk lost a little weight this offseason but not that much.

This.
laugh.gif

You can clearly see that #35.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

That dunk 
sick.gif
But until he sexually assaults another man in mid air again,

rapw0x.jpg

the Mozgov dunk > *.

laugh.gif
@ Clips going to the finals if they play like that in the playoffs. If any of the seeded teams shoot their best and play great together they'll get to the finals.

Clips didn't face much of a defense tonight. Still have to see how they react to a challenge on both ends of the court.

@ Clips going to the finals if they play like that in the playoffs. If any of the seeded teams shoot their best and play great together they'll get to the finals.

Minnesota going to the Finals because they killed the Mavs TWICE this year.
pimp.gif

After last night's wolves/laker game

Bryant: "You talking about London?"

Gasol: "Oh yeah."

Rubio: "You're gonna be there?"

Bryant: "Yeah."

Rubio: "You know you're getting the silver medal. You know that."

Bryant: "Shiiiiiiit! I'm taking bets. If I win, I get the keys of Barcelona."

Rubio: "I bet what you want."

Bryant: "I'll take it!"

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

Originally Posted by Zyzz

5PlTg.gif
roll.gif
U MAD!!!!!!
tumblr_lqgrmqgZjL1qefyul.gif

how exactly am i mad?
eyes.gif

if you think clips will make it out of the first round let alone make it to the finals
roll.gif
We were one game away from the WCF in 2006 with Cassell, Mobley, Maggette, Brand & Kaman
nerd.gif

this team clearly>06 playoff team

keep your day job kiddo!
laugh.gif

HankMoody wrote:
I still think DEN is the team to beat in the West.
Are you talking regular season or playoffs? Denver is really good but who takes over at the end of games for them is still to big of an issue for me to think they could beat a few teams.

IMO, the teams I'd be worried about matching up, first I worry about the Lakers, then OKC, then Dallas/LAC/Denver type teams.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

IMO, the teams I'd be worried about matching up, first I worry about the Lakers, then OKC, then Dallas/LAC/Denver type teams.

matching up against the lakers? really? who aside from kobe on that roster presents a problem? 
let me rephrase that, who aside from kobe presents a problem, night in & night out thus far? cause we've seen kobe go off for as much as 42 and still end up with a loss.  

OKC is definitely a problem in the west lots of young talent that loves to get up and down the court, your mavs still look like a force in the west which i thought they may be on a down after the loss of chandler but they've proven me wrong & my clips looks good so far and definitely should cause some matchup problems as well. 

Originally Posted by OHyeah10

laugh.gif
@ people talking about the clippers going to the finals after this ONE game where they shot insanely from everywhere

its niketalk what do u expect.
lawler is really annoying me now. i use to enjoy his play by play but hes become real cocky this year...

Originally Posted by JCity

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

matching up against the lakers? really? who aside from kobe on that roster presents a problem? 
let me rephrase that, who aside from kobe presents a problem, night in & night out thus far? cause we've seen kobe go off for as much as 42 and still end up with a loss.  

OKC is definitely a problem in the west lots of young talent that loves to get up and down the court, your mavs still look like a force in the west which i thought they may be on a down after the loss of chandler but they've proven me wrong & my clips looks good so far and definitely should cause some matchup problems as well. 
Having to face two talented seven footers is still a headache in my eyes.

I can't speak for other teams, but if there's one match-up I dread more than the rest for my team? It's the Lakers.

I know I'm in the minority, but I still think Kobe Bryant is the best player in the NBA.

Add to the fact that they have two seven footers who with their head screwed on are more than capable of being dominant, that's scary.

People forget that Pau was HUGE for them winning both their rings. He's been a disappointment recently, but still I think that they're really a good team to put your money on.

A lot of what they're going through right now I think is mental. They lost their coach, and they lost one of their glue guys in Odom because the team wanted to shake things up.

Back
Top Bottom