☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Originally Posted by JPZx

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Kinda found this interesting:
Kyrie Irving Rookie Year: 28 MIN, 18 PTS, 5 AST, 3 REB, 3 TO, .516 FG%, .407 3P%, .806 FT%

Lebron James Rookie Year: 39 MIN, 21 PTS, 6 AST, 5 REB, 3 TO, .417 FG%, .290 3P%, .754 FT%

..that's Kyrie thus far of course, but that's impressive. Sad thing is he's doing it very quietly due to so much going on in the league right now..
You gotta just forget Lebron. Kyrie's doing well, but he doesn't need to be compared to everything Lebron did as he goes throughout his career (I'm anticipating more of this). How about comparing him to the numbers of an actual point guard?
Geeeeeezzz oh wizzzzzz I mention Lebron one time, and people assume I'm missing the !@%%%!%@%$%$ 
roll.gif
roll.gif
 got damn my g, I was just making a comparison to dude???
Thirsty +*+ NTers.

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

..that's Kyrie thus far of course, but that's impressive. Sad thing is he's doing it very quietly due to so much going on in the league right now..

Here's how to really compare them: http://wagesofwins.com/20...irving-and-lebron-james/
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Pretty much. May as well compare Dwight Howard and Michael Beasley (well, not current slump Dwight Howard)

***EDIT: Smith's sister
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Do ppl think Kyrie can lead the Cavs to where LeBron led them? and I'm talking about the bums LeBron was carrying. If not I don't know why ppl would compare the two. Kyrie isn't some next level freak of nature pg that's a future face of the league franchise player like LeBron.

Just be happy you got a good pg. You're not going to replace LeBron.

^No unless he becomes a much better passer/distributor a la CP3 or Rondo. He's def a good enough scorer. Crazy efficient.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Do ppl think Kyrie can lead the Cavs to where LeBron led them? and I'm talking about the bums LeBron was carrying. If not I don't know why ppl would compare the two. Kyrie isn't some next level freak of nature pg that's a future face of the league franchise player like LeBron.

attachment.php

I quit. (no pun intended)...

Originally Posted by JPZx

You're right, that's the only time you've brought up Lebron's name.

Since you've been keeping count, when's the last time I mentioned Lebrons name...?

laugh.gif
 ..bet you wouldn't wanna be a Knicks fan now huh..

I was hammered for most of that weekend and high for the rest of it. But you win.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

I'm still confused as to why I don't get any Memphis games. Whenever they're on Fan Night it's blacked out for me... and I live in Florida.

How else will I get my fix of Marc Gasol?
you think thats weird. i have hd cable so i get hd nba tv and regular nba tv. warriors games are blacked out in hd but they show them on regular nba tv. also they show the replays on hd nba tv. %+#% is annoying

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by Big J 33

I'm still confused as to why I don't get any Memphis games. Whenever they're on Fan Night it's blacked out for me... and I live in Florida.

How else will I get my fix of Marc Gasol?
you think thats weird. i have hd cable so i get hd nba tv and regular nba tv. warriors games are blacked out in hd but they show them on regular nba tv. also they show the replays on hd nba tv. %+#% is annoying
Now that's +$$#*@ up. I'd be so pissed being forced to watch that. HDtv has ruined the crappy non-hdtv I was once satisfied with.

Supposebly Will Smith is recruiting Dwight Howard to come to Philly this summer 
laugh.gif

Dwight did want to get into acting, right? 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

International players? Come on Doo, I know you're up there with BHZ with the homer stuff but I don't see how you have him ahead of Dirk, Pau, Hakeem or Ewing. Depends how highly you rank Nash and Dominique as well.

That I take issue with. How exactly is Pau better than Manu in terms of HOF material in any way shape or form? For their positions, Manu is better defensively and offensively, has more rings, and has a gold medal in the Olympics.

So you bring up Nash and I mention Ewing but those two names don't get called out for no rings?  IDK I'm not gonna argue with you, I'm not gonna respond to a page long letter.  It's not a difference of ranking that's so great that I'd be offended at how you'd rank Pau lower.  That's just how I'd rank em.

Originally Posted by Proshares

International players? Come on Doo, I know you're up there with BHZ with the homer stuff but I don't see how you have him ahead of Dirk, Pau, Hakeem or Ewing. Depends how highly you rank Nash and Dominique as well.

Wow.

Back
Top Bottom