☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

International players? Come on Doo, I know you're up there with BHZ with the homer stuff but I don't see how you have him ahead of Dirk, Pau, Hakeem or Ewing. Depends how highly you rank Nash and Dominique as well.

After it's said and done, Rubio will be the best international player of all time .
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

International players? Come on Doo, I know you're up there with BHZ with the homer stuff but I don't see how you have him ahead of Dirk, Pau, Hakeem or Ewing. Depends how highly you rank Nash and Dominique as well.
I thought you were gonna pull a CP on me and say Parker is better then MANU.
laugh.gif

But I got my homer glasses on so my list....

1.Hakeem
2a.MANU
2b. Dirk
3.Parker
4.everyone else I don't care.

Im not the best person to ask this right now. Thanks a lot CP.
30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by thapointguy

After it's said and done, Rubio will be the best international player of all time .
grin.gif
IDK about all that tho.

I already said Rubio will be a better PG then Rose.
grin.gif

How are we defining international players?

I'd argue that international means a foreign player who came straight from an international system to the NBA, rather than just being born somewhere else and moving to America at a young age (or went to college here).

Examples: Dominique was born in France, but he has American parents, and he went to high school and college in America. Ewing was born in Jamaica, moved at an early age, learned the game in America, went to college, and then the pros. Hakeem, same thing, only it was a bit later and after he'd picked up the game in Nigeria. But he honed his skills at an American university, and went to the NBA. Steve Nash falls under that category as well.

International players are from international systems. They learned the game with FIBA rules (essentially), then came straight from Euro League to the NBA. Dirk, Ginobli, Parker, etc. fall under that category. And Dirk is the best international player of all time, by that definition. This is not even a debate.

Originally Posted by Beware The Underdog

But I got my homer glasses on so my list....

1.Hakeem
2a.MANU
2b. Dirk
3.Parker
4.everyone else I don't care.

Im not the best person to ask this right now. Thanks a lot CP.
30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by thapointguy

grin.gif
IDK about all that tho.

I already said Rubio will be a better PG then Rose.
grin.gif

On some real #+$+ ... this may be the most ridiculous post in S&T in a long time...wow 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Rudy Gay with the most Rudy Gay statline ever: as many points as shots (20) and as many assists as turnovers (5).

Nothing good EVER happens when Aaron Afflalo passes down the catch and shoot, and decides to drive. Soon as he put the ball on the floor I knew that possession was done. Who is the fat white guy on the Grizzlies though?

Yo bhz what's with that Memphis attendance? Also was it nbatv lowering the volume or was the crowd barely making noise as the Grizz rallied to force OT?

Nice win though. OJ
pimp.gif

Great W against one of the best road teams in the league
ATGD7154xBBxMZ, there was almost 16K last night vs. the Spurs. I guess fans got pissed + being a Tuesday night on a back-to-back and the attendance went down to about 13,5. I wasn't at the game tonight though.

I'm still confused as to why I don't get any Memphis games. Whenever they're on Fan Night it's blacked out for me... and I live in Florida.

How else will I get my fix of Marc Gasol?

Back
Top Bottom