☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

If Howard says in Orlando all year and becomes a free agent, I think he should seriously consider Cleveland (the flame suit is on). Kyrie Irving, enough money for 2 max contracts, a high draft pick, with draft picks to trade for future talent. I know I know, Cleveand sucks, even #6 left, he wants a big market, bla bla bla. This future team could run the NBA for years. Too bad these cats in the NBA wanna build their "brand" instead of being champions. I can dream cant I.

5PlTg.gif

quite possibly one of the dumbest things ive ever read. he might as well sign a new contract and stay in Orlando with Jameer.

Nikola Pekovic with 27 points, 11 rebounds tonight.

Another McHale move.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

..just like Melo and Stat were a guaranteed playoff team..

..gotcha.
So Dwight and KD or Russ w/Harden wouldn't go to the playoffs? All you're doing is trying to send shots with the Knicks but if you think that's a legit comparison
laugh.gif

OKC small market > Cle small market. Deal with it. KD or Russ paired with Dwight is better than him being paired with a 2nd year player that shows some promise.

I really don't know why people are saying that the sixers are contenders. Anyways, nice win by the HEAT!!!

Originally Posted by JPZx

Nikola Pekovic with 27 points, 11 rebounds tonight.

Another McHale move.
I love how Love and Rubio are making other guys on that team play better. Just that much more effort on offensive boards. Never thought I'd enjoy watching Minny this much.

Stone cold bum? A bit of an exaggeration.

And Pierce would hit that against NY. Unreal.

Originally Posted by jumpmantwenty3

why not give Jeremy Lin some burn? Can't be any worse than any of these other bums posing as guards
He got burn. Early and for an extended period. Then Pringles decided to get fired and put Toney Douglas in the 3rd quarter.

GO GIANTS!

Knicks have no answer in the back court, it doesn't matter who it is.

The Knicks are too dumb to tank their way into the Top 5...so, when they end up with a pick in the 6-10 range and hand it over to Houston it's going to be one of the more embarrassing things to happen to them in the past decade, and that's saying a lot.

Originally Posted by HankMoody

D'Antoni should be fired for that play.
Melo and STAT should be fined for not getting open. That was not the play. Couldn't have been. If it was Pringles wants to be fired.

I've never seen Melo and Amare look so flustered in their entire careers. I kinda feel bad for em. But Amare needs to lose some of the gear and start playing ball again. Most of the time it looks like he's paying more attention to his mouth guard than to the game that he's playing in. I swear he cares more about how he looks then playing basketball anymore. New York has really changed him. The look on Melo's face looks like he's going into these games pissed off, he's listening to the critics about him shooting too much and it's affecting his confidence.

Originally Posted by Buc Em

I've never seen Melo and Amare look so flustered in their entire careers. I kinda feel bad for em. But Amare needs to lose some of the gear and start playing ball again. Most of the time it looks like he's paying more attention to his mouth guard than to the game that he's playing in. I swear he cares more about how he looks then playing basketball anymore. New York has really changed him.
You have such a stupid opinion.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Originally Posted by Buc Em

I've never seen Melo and Amare look so flustered in their entire careers. I kinda feel bad for em. But Amare needs to lose some of the gear and start playing ball again. Most of the time it looks like he's paying more attention to his mouth guard than to the game that he's playing in. I swear he cares more about how he looks then playing basketball anymore. New York has really changed him.
You have such a stupid opinion.
Remember when he trolled the Knick off-season thread, trying to drop knowledge...thought he was doin it.
eyes.gif

You have such a great opinion, its a wonder to me why your typing on this forum instead of talking on ESPN. I've seen people in your Knicks forum say the same exact thing about Amare.

Back
Top Bottom