☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

To be honest that major advantage they have over the league didn't prove to be an advantage at all last year in the playoffs. Even if we don't get D12, Bynum is probably still the 2nd best C in the league by default. How many of the contenders have legit big men right now, the game is becoming more and more perimeter. The only team I could see the Lakers having a problem with is maybe the Celtics because of their team D, but OKC, Miami, Dallas (when Chandler leaves) aren't exactly formidable up front.

I also don't think they would make this deal without them thinking they have a realistic chance of getting Dwight.

Originally Posted by h3at23

AronBender Aron Bender

Sources: Khloe not part of the deal. New Orleans doesn't need another 7-footer.

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I sense another Kardashian divorce.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Lakers don't make this deal if they don't believe they can land Dwight (I think)

Just 'cause I don't think this deal alone really improves them. Losing Pau and Odom wipes away their one major advantage against the rest of the league and CP3 might make up for it elsewhere, but not sure it's enough.

Agreed.  Pau AND LO?  They have to think they are getting someone else.  People better start offering banks to ORLD real quick. 

Doo?  Where art thou? 

Lakers don't make this deal if they don't believe they can land Dwight (I think)

Just 'cause I don't think this deal alone really improves them. Losing Pau and Odom wipes away their one major advantage against the rest of the league and CP3 might make up for it elsewhere, but not sure it's enough.

Basically. I just don't see how the Lakers get Dwight. Other teams can put up better offers AND take back a contract.

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

I don't see why you think Bynum for Howard will happen.  IF your Orlando why do you take a guy who has essentially never played a full-season in his career really and has already had multiple knee surgeries at the age of 24.

Great trade for the Lake Show though, but if Bynum goes down this year they are going to have nothing on that front line at all.

Same thing I've been saying His contract sucks and his legs are made of glass, no thanks
Lmao at Hornets... They are dumb or they think Minnesota makes a big leap... Cause Bledsoe and Aminu + pick is better than that garbage. Add to the fact that Kaman prob stays healthier this season than Bynum, and its like huh?

The Hornets are skipping out on the chance to rebuild to bring in older players that probably don't even make the playoffs and have no future.

I'll never understand teams that settle for that middle ground in these situations.

I'd honestly rather have Brook Lopez than Dwight, at least than I know Brook is going to be able to walk 5 years down the line. I'ma need Prokhorov to pull some KGB *@!% and do what he needs to do to insure Dwight does not end up in LA. Chicago and the Nets better be working their +@%+% off to make sure this isn't happening.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

To be honest that major advantage they have over the league didn't prove to be an advantage at all last year in the playoffs. Even if we don't get D12, Bynum is probably still the 2nd best C in the league by default. How many of the contenders have legit big men right now, the game is becoming more and more perimeter. The only team I could see the Lakers having a problem with is maybe the Celtics because of their team D, but OKC, Miami, Dallas (when Chandler leaves) aren't exactly formidable up front.

I also don't think they would make this deal without them thinking they have a realistic chance of getting Dwight.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

I don't see why you think Bynum for Howard will happen.  IF your Orlando why do you take a guy who has essentially never played a full-season in his career really and has already had multiple knee surgeries at the age of 24.

Great trade for the Lake Show though, but if Bynum goes down this year they are going to have nothing on that front line at all.

Same thing I've been saying His contract sucks and his legs are made of glass, no thanks
Bynum may bet a lot of things but his contract isn't bad which is why ORL would be smart to take him now. He is owed 15 million this season but has a team option for next year, if he proves that he can anchor his own team great, if not, cut ties with him or try to flip him for picks or whatever and you have a ton of cap space for the 2012 season.

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Basically. I just don't see how the Lakers get Dwight. Other teams can put up better offers AND take back a contract.

The Nets maybe, but the Bulls have no interest in taking back Hedu and giving up Deng and Noah.
personally? I'm trying to get under the cap like heck to get a Wilson Chandler in March, and making the deal, and forgeting about Jamal Crawford. Hedu might have a little something left too.

Not a fan of this trade for CP3, hope it doesn't go through. Rather have Gasol back than Bynum. If we could get Dwight for Bynum and Lamar i'm all for it, but CP3 for Gasol and Lamar...i'm good. Hope we back out and just focus on Dwight...

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

roll.gif
Even with his brittle knees, what other true center would you take over him?

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

The Hornets are skipping out on the chance to rebuild to bring in older players that probably don't even make the playoffs and have no future.

I'll never understand teams that settle for that middle ground in these situations.
This is how I see it.

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

Originally Posted by HankMoody

The Nets maybe, but the Bulls have no interest in taking back Hedu and giving up Deng and Noah.
personally? I'm trying to get under the cap like heck to get a Wilson Chandler in March, and making the deal, and forgeting about Jamal Crawford. Hedu might have a little something left too.

<CLIPPERS? They have an unprotected draft pick as well.

According to Chris Broussard Sources, Kobe, CP3 and Bynum are going to simultaneously blow out their knees during a back-to-back before Howard can make it to LA.

Back
Top Bottom