☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Let me ask this, though: if it's true that we have Chris Paul now, is he going to mind coming off the bench, backing up Derek Fisher?

I mean, would you mind being the best backup point guard in the league?

Spoiler [+]
What? Why you laughing? Oh, you don't think Chris Paul would be the best backup point guard in the league? Yeah right.
Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I just don't know how Orlando could live with themselves handing LA a string of championships over the course of two decades. Dwight just can't go there man, he can't. Dwight has to end up in Brooklyn please lord.

If the Nets sign Nene, Nene + Brook would be a far better package than anything the Lakers offer. Just don't let that trade happen for the sake of the NBA.

I honestly feel suicidal right now. Later all...............

but AMP- As we've seen, All Dwight has to say is that he only signs an extension in LA.

Does playing with Deron in Brooklyn really interest him? Chicago is logical, but I don't think he wants to be anywhere but LA. He's that much of a lame.

I would say that the Russian vetoing everyone in his organization just for the need for a big splash and thinking he can talk Dwight into staying is possible.

but, IMO He's going to LA. just a matter of when and how.

Actually, this is me, not making a comment, until it's officially official. I want to see some jerseys held up or some words from players involved before I thank the based god.
smile.gif

[h1]Lakers agree to deal for Chris Paul[/h1]

ESPN.com news services

The Los Angeles Lakers have agreed to surrender Pau Gasol and Lamar Odom in a trade for New Orleans Hornets point guard Chris Paul, sources tell ESPN.com's Marc Stein.

Sources close to the process tell Stein that the Houston Rockets remain part of the talks and are trying to complete a deal that would send Gasol in Houston and the Rockets' Luis Scola, Kevin Martin and Goran Dragic to New Orleans along with Odom.

I dont see why you non laker fans are panicking. This does not make the lakers favorites or anything and it does not guarantee howard either. 

If I'm Andrew Bynum and I see someone they used to like better than me, Pau Gasol, get his bags packed...maybe I take my foot off the gas a little, before I end up at Disney World.

I just don't see how LA can make this deal without a practical assurance they will get Howard. You don't give up the major advantage you had over the rest of the league and gut your frontline. What happens when Bynum gets injured? They went from the best frontcourt trio to barely have a frontcourt.

kobe/LA brings in another player he/they didn't want to face again in the playoff's(Artest & Barnes)

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

If the Lakers end up with Dwight some how, LeBron James will go on suicide watch, bank on it. Dude wouldn't get NO rings.

ever since 08 the lakers major strength has length. makes sense that they would trade away two 7 footers right? 
indifferent.gif

if the trade was str8 up for gasol, i'd be all for it. but damn, they traded LO, the most consistent laker last season. what other 7 footer is there in the league that has a handle like his? my man started knockin down that 3 ball too...

and fish better not be startin over cp3.

i dunno, this whole thing makes no damn sense. specially when the team as constructed could've won another chip. bad move if you ask me...

If they know Dwight is leaving for sure ORL should blow it up too. If you couldn't form a championship contender around Dwight, you can't do it around Bynum.

I will say once again props to LAL if they convince teams to give them championships.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

If the Lakers end up with Dwight some how, LeBron James will go on suicide watch, bank on it. Dude wouldn't get NO rings.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The lakers can't possibly get Howard unless they deal Bynum and gut their entire bench/future. You can't have Kobe (last legs), Paul (often injured) played a ton of minutes and expect them to last in the playoffs.

Lakers got a bad deal. You can't give up 2 7fters (who one is an all-star, and the other is borderline) for a PG. Lakers lost their biggest advantage over the league.

They had to have had some sort of assurances or some knowledge that Orlando would take Bynum. It just doesn't make sense for them to make this kinda move without knowing for sure they could acquire Howard eventually.

God i hate the Lakers.

Back
Top Bottom