☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Clips loaded with point guards. billups, bledsoe, foye, paul, williams... How does that work out?

dont get whats gonna happen to CP3/Mo-Will/Billups/Bledsoe loaded in the PG dont see any of them playing 2 guard maybe Mo-Will cuz all he does is shoot

I'm no huge CP3 fan, but you never give up 'too much' to get one of the ELITE players in the NBA. Especially if you're franchise history resembles the Clippers.

Thank God it's over. 
laugh.gif

1 down, get the other one done now too, and let the season begin finally. 
smokin.gif

Clips get to keep Bledsoe?  With Billups?  Mo, and now Paul? 
ohwell.gif
  Am I missing something?  Or they movin someone to SG?  Mo maybe? 

Originally Posted by Caerus

Originally Posted by Iceberg Slim

Clippers gave up WAY TOO MUCH
They really didn't. Aminu & Kaman? #!#+$%% WIN for L.A.
and GORDON. Thats the kicker right there, kid could ball and was trending upwards. I dont think this deal was good for LAC

Clippers were bidding against themselves and they caved it, it's a shame. If they would've waited they probably would have been able to keep Gordon.

Crazy #$@^. Anything happens to CP or Griffin (not the most injury-free players) and they're screwed. Clips just got gutted. Good work by the Hornets, I hope that pick is top 5.

how do lakers fans feel about this tho lol? dude goes to LA but for the lesser of the two..
nerd.gif

Edit: this is a melo deal all over again. knicks gave up way too much for melo and now they gotta rebuild more to get back to where they were before melo came on board. not sure if its a good deal i think its fiar to judge this trade as time goes on....interested to see what the clippers do after this season, because cp3 and blake doesn't make a team.

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

Crazy #$@^. Anything happens to CP or Griffin (not the most injury-free players) and they're screwed. Clips just got gutted. Good work by the Hornets, I hope that pick is top 5.

It's the Wolves pick, right?

Clippers need to sign Chris Paul to an extension now to make this deal pay off.

Kaman is injury prone, Aminu hasn't done anything in the league, and the pick seemed to be needed to get it done. Gordon is awesome but I see this as a fair package to get the best PG in the league.

Back
Top Bottom