☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Rip is a good pickup for the Bulls, don't know about him being the piece to put the Bulls over the top against the Heat.

And when exactly did the Knicks show teams how to beat the Heat?

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

Originally Posted by DubA169

Fake_Prokhorov Mikhail Prokhorov
Please do not tell Magic of devastate injury to Brook Lopez. I am still try for trade.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

oh %$!%
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Brooke Lopez breaks his foot.
Sucks for Brook, but...

tumblr_lve7msTIuN1qcqds4.gif

Serious, after the way Bynum played last night, and the Brook injury, we should be making calls right now, before Bynum joins Brook. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This should help lower their demands as well.  They may not push as heavy for Bynum+Pau if we are the only team in the market. 
nerd.gif

That's the thing, Bynum will be joining Brook sooner than later
laugh.gif
. I gave Kerry Collins 5 games and he went out in like 3, so I'll give Bynum
til game 35 and start going down from there.

Good to hear Chuck Hayes doesn't have a heart condition. Did the first doctor get his test results mixed up with another patient or something. The Kings def could use him since Dalembert held out for the Rockets.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by JaeEvolution

How can you say Bulls are better than Heat, we found out who was better a few months ago, when Lebron James held every Bulls fan heart in his hand and absolutely crushed it.

oh look the single hawks fan from nt HI! 
At least Rashi had a counter argument 
laugh.gif
 you were just one of those fans that had your heart crushed 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by TroyMcClure

The Bulls are a better TEAM, the Heat have better PLAYERS.
Also this. Same as the Finals: Mavs had the better team, but Heat had three of the four best players.

How can you say Bulls are better than Heat, we found out who was better a few months ago, when Lebron James held every Bulls fan heart in his hand and absolutely crushed it.
Originally Posted by Zyzz

Bulls>>>Heat

Bulls got way better just by adding Rip. If you are gonna sit here and say he doesnt put them over the top than you are clearly a hater or never watched Rip hamilton play.

im not even a Bulls fan, in fact i hate them
laugh.gif
see
He a Pistons fan so of course he gonna think Rip is still that dude. Rip mos def helped them last year tho right? Smh. T-Mac was better than Rip on the Pistons.
laugh.gif

The Heat also added Battier so the Heat improved as well. If the Heat play Wade, Battier, and James at the same time, James can be on Rose again. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

Bulls>>>Heat

Bulls got way better just by adding Rip. If you are gonna sit here and say he doesnt put them over the top than you are clearly a hater or never watched Rip hamilton play.

laugh.gif
see
He a Pistons fan so of course he gonna think Rip is still that dude. Rip mos def helped them last year tho right? Smh. T-Mac was better than Rip on the Pistons.
laugh.gif

The Heat also added Battier so the Heat improved as well. If the Heat play Wade, Battier, and James at the same time, James can be on Rose again. 
laugh.gif

This..

Bulls>>>Heat

laugh.gif
see
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Rip sucks? hes not that dude but he can score and actually plays defense and will play even better D under Thib

Rip sucks? hes not that dude but he can score and actually plays defense and will play even better D under Thib
Did I say Rip sucks? Of course not. He is past his prime and have been declining the past couple of seasons. Injuries do that. He, himself, does not put the Bulls over the Heat. Like I said, the Heat already countered with Battier too. It will be interesting nonetheless. 

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Originally Posted by TroyMcClure

The Bulls are a better TEAM, the Heat have better PLAYERS.
Also this. Same as the Finals: Mavs had the better team, but Heat had three of the four best players.
But the Heat beat the Bulls. How are the Bulls a better team?

Bulls>>>Heat

laugh.gif
see
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

The Battier pick up was huge for them for the exact reason you stated. HUGE.  Had they not made that pick up and we were able to acquire Rip I would place us above them for the fact that while Bron was effective with Pooh we still only lost by single digits.  The addition of Rip would've allowed us the extra 12 or so points and The Bulls are in the Finals.  But with them bringing in Battier, that allows for Shane to guard Lu, The ({}) to guard Rip all while leaving Bron on Pooh.  So I'm giving them the edge for now.

I guess having your 2nd and 3rd best players still trying to get right from injuries has no effect on a playoff series. Nor does starting Keith Bogans.

I'd love to see D-Wade chase Rip around screens all game in a best of 7 series.

The Suns waived Mickael Pietrus. He could be a serviceable 2/3 on the right team (Celtics?).

I don't think bron can guard a fresh rose from jump. Last min at the end of games? Yes but we seen what jet was doing to bron out there and you can't tell me rose can't do the same.....

Aye man I'm as big a Bulls fan as there is on this board but I saw what Bron did during the series... Had it not been for his defense on Pooh that series is reversed. So until Pooh shows that he can overcome that all we know is what we saw. But we'll see.

As far as The ({}) chasing Rip for 7 games, he effectively chased Ray for 6. That's all I'm going to say.

I ain't even a Heat fan so I'll let you Bulls fans have fun. Last thing I want to get into is another pointless argument like last year whenever I brought up T-Mac on the Bulls. Fun times. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CasperJr

I don't think bron can guard a fresh rose from jump. Last min at the end of games? Yes but we seen what jet was doing to bron out there and you can't tell me rose can't do the same.....
Jet is one of the best shooters in the league tho.... 
Bron held DRose to a 7% shooting percentage. It was one of the worst postseason performances by a regular season MVP. 

I can't blame DRose tho, LeBron isn't human. He's definitely 
alien.gif

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Why did Deshawn Stevenson sing for what seems so little?
Easy. He wanted to pair up with Shawne Williams for the all-goon squad. Plus all the talent is the east now (melo, bron, wade, rose, etc)  

Did I say Rip sucks? Of course not. He is past his prime and have been declining the past couple of seasons. Injuries do that. He, himself, does not put the Bulls over the Heat. Like I said, the Heat already countered with Battier too. It will be interesting nonetheless. 
he hasnt declined that much. stop looking at last years stats, dude was in the dog house because Kuester is a moron.

Bulls now have a legit SG. youll see this season.

Originally Posted by PMatic

The Suns waived Mickael Pietrus. He could be a serviceable 2/3 on the right team (Celtics?).

or Thunder, but allegedly it's because of something they saw in his right knee so approach with trepidation.

Back
Top Bottom