☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

^ its gonna get so bad!
frown.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

With this schedule, youth shall guide you.  Old dudes gon struggle big time with this crazy 66 game schedule.  Just gotta fight thru it. 

Wait til playoff basketball when they have some back to backs. 
sick.gif
laugh.gif
that's why i like this pacers team.  everyone is young.  if i recall we may have one of the top 3 youngest teams in the league.

Originally Posted by CP1708

With this schedule, youth shall guide you.  Old dudes gon struggle big time with this crazy 66 game schedule.  Just gotta fight thru it. 

Wait til playoff basketball when they have some back to backs. 
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Should've just done a 50 gamer and left it at that.

Kings are about to put in work any week now......... jk jk they are the youngest team in the association and are playing like an old $*+ team with their POS conditioning
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Westbrook's dunk. He is going to hurt his hand one day, And my Goodness Ben Wallace looks about 60 out there with the low, grey Caesar haircut.

laugh.gif
The Thunder are literally so fast it looks like a replay where the tape is being sped up, on every possession. It's from yesterday but thought it should be seem and spoken about

49-2 1 in OKC. Detroit is playing like they have already given up on the season, and life. I don't think we will even need to play the starters in the 2nd half, unless their end of bench bums are better than our's.

56-26 still in the first half right now. Is there a mercy rule or something?

Wizards about to lose by 50... but they could use this as an opportunity to learn a thing or two from the Sixers, who play the right way with a bunch of young guys.  They're the Wizards, though, so they won't learn a damn thing.

Originally Posted by frontrunner4life

For Christ's sake, someone make an OKC season thread.

doesn't make sense.. would only be 2-3 ppl in there aside from when we played certain teams

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

Originally Posted by frontrunner4life

For Christ's sake, someone make an OKC season thread.
doesn't make sense.. would only be 2-3 ppl in there aside from when we played certain teams

The Kings thread has like 3 guys that post in it
roll.gif
roll.gif

There actually is a Thunder season thread I made. I gave up. It was just me posting updates that I already know about because I posted them, to myself. Dude can use the ignore option, or build a bridge and get over it, or jump off it for all I care.

Has any PG fell off more than J. Nelson (Magic)?
I've never liked his hot and cold game to begin with, but this dude is trash these days....he's getting flat out dogged tonight by Avery Bradley.
sick.gif
 I actually feel embarrassed for the guy, he can't even get the ball up court and get the offense started in a set, it's a true struggle for him SMH.

Dwight Howard is w/o a doubt leaving this Magic squad full of inconsistent scrubs, they're getting blasted by the celtics on a back 2 back when they're missing 5 players (Rondo, Allen, etc.)
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Starting point guards with more steals than turnovers: Chris Paul and Mike Conley.

Only players in Top 10 in rebounds, blocks, and field-goal percentage: Dwight Howard and Marc Gasol. (Bynum and Hibbert close.)
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom