☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Originally Posted by University of Nike

Originally Posted by henz0

Grizzlies on TV back2back days

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Kevin Love signed an extension for 4 years and $62 mil.
Edit: Now it's being reported talks are still ongoing.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

IMO, NY pressures are not that serious. Not in this day and age. Social media coverage runs laps around the NY media or any local press.

Do the Knicks really need the biggest, baddest mofo around to handle all the pressures of the city? I personally don't buy it. LeBron was too soft, Dwight is too soft...well, I'd have loved to test that theory out.

Melo was the one 'built' for NYC and he's failing miserably..because of his game.
A myth conveying the supposed superiority or grandiosity of NYC? How novel. 

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Originally Posted by Al3xis

IMO, NY pressures are not that serious. Not in this day and age. Social media coverage runs laps around the NY media or any local press.

Do the Knicks really need the biggest, baddest mofo around to handle all the pressures of the city? I personally don't buy it. LeBron was too soft, Dwight is too soft...well, I'd have loved to test that theory out.

Melo was the one 'built' for NYC and he's failing miserably..because of his game.
A myth conveying the supposed superiority or grandiosity of NYC? How novel.
What myth? It's clear you have no idea what pressure is like on major sports teams in this town. Media even be roasting the Red Bulls.

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Looking at the Clippers schedule, they've been damn fortunate up till now. They've had five stretches where they've had two days off in between games. Yeah they have their back-to-back-to-back, and they had another back-to-back, but compared to most teams, they have had it pretty easy.

From now till the ASG though, they're going to be packed.

They have only played 14 games, while most teams have played 18-19 games. And they've had only our games on the road, which is also fewest in the NBA thus far.

February will be interesting for them though.

With a healthy CP3 and motivated team I like our chances. 

That's a big if, but I hope so

Originally Posted by NobleKane

wow flip got fired before dantoni?? crazy....
Honestly, there's no reason to fire him mid-season. That was only going to happen if the Knicks were 0-16

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

LA went crazy ... 14 in the first qter

Only to finish with 16 at half... how is this life?
GritNGrind.
The Blazers were being aggressive taking it to the hoop, but they are definitely getting some home cooking. A lot of bailout calls, but its cool.

Grizz 2 free throws. Blazers 15 free throws.

Marc Gasol with a Javale McGee-esque play just now. He went dribbling the ball full speed and tried to dunk over Gerald Wallace. Of course, he got the charge call.

Back
Top Bottom