☠TERMINATOR | SALVATION☠ 5/21/2009 - IN THEATERS NOW!

Originally Posted by Boomatic206

pimp.gif

Not Yet Rated

This movie better be rated R though.

If this movie gets rated PG-13 I'm gonna have to slap someone. !*%+ looks too tight to not be rated R

Originally Posted by TheWindScar31

Jeez, He super OD'd. I see why they picked him in American Psycho...Although I know he played Jesus once. Imagine going off like that dressed as Jesus. LMAO.

id like to believe bale puttin himself in Jesus' mindstate would be enuff to prevent such a rant.....an ice cold
indifferent.gif
would be the extent of it

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
that utube got me rollin tho!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"shut up...shut the f up!"

"you are trashin my scene!" o God my side hurts!! the techno music is so cornball it just adds 2 the hilarity!!

neways, as 4 the flick i cant wait - terminator mythology has been str8 crack from day one
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Klipschorn

Originally Posted by stillmatic

nine inch nails trailer music puts a smile on my face
What is the name of the NIN song?
Nine Inch Nails - The Day the World Went Away

Can't wait. Once again Bale is the man and this movie will make Sam Worthington's career. Remember Worthington is still in line to do Cameron'sAvatar and it is Cameron who deserves the credit for letting McG use Worthington for TS.

McG will be forgiven for all the garbage he had made in the past...mark my words. With a good script (Jonah Nolan), good guidance (Sam Winston/James Cameron),and the proper leading man. This movie will blow people away.

^ I knew it from that trailer that were gonna try to make this movie PG-13.

They trying to make it like Transformers or something.

Well if it does happen there's always the unrated director's cut blu-ray they'll release.

Back
Top Bottom