♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh makes sense now, because his non doucheyness comes across in the pictures that papparazzi take of him. Because I can totally tell that he isn't a douche in all those pics.
Do you not like his fits, or do you not like the fact that people like his fits?
his 'fits' have no affect on me, he just looks madd regular which could be good but is def not bad...i could care less if you like his 'fit' but when dudes gass it up like he is reinventing the wheel it just comes across as mad corny (even if kanye wore the same 'fit').

oh makes sense now, because his non doucheyness comes across in the pictures that papparazzi take of him. Because I can totally tell that he isn't a douche in all those pics.
Do you not like his fits, or do you not like the fact that people like his fits?
his 'fits' have no affect on me, he just looks madd regular which could be good but is def not bad...i could care less if you like his 'fit' but when dudes gass it up like he is reinventing the wheel it just comes across as mad corny (even if kanye wore the same 'fit').
bruh..be honest and just tell us why you mad 
laugh.gif

bruh..be honest and just tell us why you mad 
laugh.gif
you

I know this pic was posted a couple of pages back, but what exactly is wale wearing on his feet? looks like some air max but I don't know the exact model.

Little Mix

Leigh-Anne Pinnock wearing black,red stealth Air Jordan retro III (3), white,navy, red Olympic Air Jordan VI (6), black,red,purple "raptor" Air Jordan VII (7)

I know this pic was posted a couple of pages back, but what exactly is wale wearing on his feet? looks like some air max but I don't know the exact model.

Air max terra sertig.
Theyre a basterdized version of the 90s model which had no max.

Booger wore em in he got game

2ev4x6v.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom