♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lookin like 2001

Weird that I've never really seen anyone draw attention to the fact that he's into sneakers before this year when he's clearly not new to this.

Weird that I've never really seen anyone draw attention to the fact that he's into sneakers before this year when he's clearly not new to this.
It's not weird. There just weren't many candid pictures of him until recently.

His career has blossomed since joining the SNL cast in 2005. He had his first starring roles in film (Hall Pass and Horrible Bosses) in 2011 which is around the same time he started dating Olivia Wilde. He just left SNL this year.

He has garnered the attention of the media and that's why more pictures of him are surfacing. No surprise he's wearing Nikes/Jordans in a lot of these pictures since the guy grew up playing basketball his whole life.

Some NTers are just upset he gets new releases early and choose to use their keystrokes nitpicking and arguing about another man's outfit and footwear selections when it is really not that serious.

Let that man cook.

Last edited:

His career has blossomed since joining the SNL cast in 2005. He had his first starring roles in film (Hall Pass and Horrible Bosses) in 2011 which is around the same time he started dating Olivia Wilde. He just left SNL this year.

He has garnered the attention of the media and that's why more pictures of him are surfacing. No surprise he's wearing Nikes/Jordans in a lot of these pictures since the guy grew up playing basketball his whole life.

Some NTers are just upset he gets new releases early and choose to use their keystrokes nitpicking and arguing about another man's outfit and footwear selections when it is really not that serious.

Let that man cook.
Bingo!

Let that man cook.

Let that man cook.

welcome to NT, mr. sudeikis.

your work with kenny powers is prolly my favorite. :pimp:

Last edited:
I was just about to post that Proto.

Obvious Sudeikis is obvious :lol:

Last edited:
fit and footwear selections when it is really not that serious.
indifferent.gif

Son, are you really going to act like you weren't the one going on and on about how overrated and gassed his outfits are? That last statement was definitely at least partially in reference to you.
My comments where not an indictment on the man, but on the lemmings commenting on the man. 

Two entirely separate issues (i.e. I don't care if the emperor has no clothes, but it does concern me when the townsfolk believe that he has clothes)

Has anyone reached out to Jason Sudeikis on social media to ask him about his kicks? Would be interesting to see what he has in his collection or what his reaction would be.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom