♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.

and i mean it aint a bad car dont get me wrong i just thought neef would have a better ride than a altima
Your reply had nothing to do with what you quoted. And I doubt that's Neef car he's always in something different, prolly a rental

sudeikis is the new yeezy...

Sudeikis's fits actually look decent tho...
...but would look 10x better with basic oxfords, loafers, etc. For the most part, many of his outfits look out of place and/or forced with sneakers. Not saying it can't be pulled off, but I'm assuming this look appeals to those that wore fitted hats with their rented tuxedos to prom.

Last edited:
...but would look 10x better with basic oxfords, loafers, etc. For the most part, many of his outfits look out of place and/or forced with sneakers. Not saying it can't be pulled off, but I'm assuming this look appeals to those that wore fitted hats with their rented tuxedos to prom.
I agree with your first statement but I disagree with the rest.  There's no way you can compare a casual everyday outfit (jeans and a woven tucked) to some kid wearing a tuxedo and 11's to a formal event.  He's just your average guy wearing sneakers he likes.  He's not out there trying to win fashion awards or posting pics on instagram of his latest pick-ups.  He's just into sneakers for the love of it like some of us are.  I guess maybe he should start wearing loud *** Versace shirts and skinny jeans with gaudy *** chains and a pair of Yeezy's.  Or better yet, have Russell Westbrook pick out his outfits.

I agree with your first statement but I disagree with the rest.  There's no way you can compare a casual everyday outfit (jeans and a woven tucked) to some kid wearing a tuxedo and 11's to a formal event.  He's just your average guy wearing sneakers he likes.  He's not out there trying to win fashion awards or posting pics on instagram of his latest pick-ups.  He's just into sneakers for the love of it like some of us are.  I guess maybe he should start wearing loud *** Versace shirts and skinny jeans with gaudy *** chains and a pair of Yeezy's.  Or better yet, have Russell Westbrook pick out his outfits.

C'mon B, Sudeikis is a celebrity - he's far from average. That said the pictures posted by Hennessy in the last page show this cat just rocking whatever he likes with casual type fits - some of the recent fits are forced however. Again this could be due to the fact that JB is the current ' Croc/Crocs ' for the masses.

C'mon B, Sudeikis is a celebrity - he's far from average. That said the pictures posted by Hennessy in the last page show this cat just rocking whatever he likes with casual type fits - some of the recent fits are forced however. Again this could be due to the fact that JB is the current ' Croc/Crocs ' for the masses.
Nah I didn't mean average as in he's not a celebrity. I meant he's an average looking dude. Put it to you this way, you're walking down the street and you see him and 50 cent or him and the rock. Who you gonna notice first?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom