♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: I'm surprised future doesn't get more hate TBH, with the way he's hyped and when you on top ppl always hate.

NT rocks with future heavy I guess.

He cool to me

Man I listened to NT and purchased the DS2 album.

Smh what a mistake lol. Some songs bang but still smh

Future probably doesn't even know what Hemp, Mulder, or Zoo York SB Nike dunks are.

Sudeikis cleaner than chlorine!

Damn people like you still exist? I figured that those shoe elitist characters would've went about their way already :lol: no one cares anymore if you're able or not able to name every exclusive shoe

Last edited:
Damn people like you still exist? I figured that those shoe elitist characters would've went about their way already :lol: no one cares anymore if you're able or not able to name every exclusive shoe

It's turned into an inside Joke. How am I sneaker elitist, when there's a photo of DJ Khaled above, showcasing sneakers. As well as complex doing ride-alongs with celebrity sneaker shoppers. As well as events like DunkXchange, and others?

But I'm a sneaker "ELITIST". Sit down

T Will and B Roy with the Air Jordan 17's lows.

I think DS2 is the best IMO. I didn't really like beast mode at all besides a couple songs. 56 nights was the second best IMO. Then monster which was aiight IMO

Beats on DS2 all fire

Hendrix with the Pumas. I know my man up there hating :lol:. He's had a great year. If I had to pick a few standouts off the 4peat...they would be:

1. Monster (Codeine Crazy, Mad Luv, My Savages, Throw Away, Hardly, 2pac)

2. Beast Mode (Just Like Bruddas, Peacoat, Lay up, Where I came from)

3. 56 Nights (March Madness, Trap N, 56 Nights, Never Gon Lose, Now)

4. Ds2 (Stick Talk, Slave Master, Percocet & Stripper, Blood on the money, Collasal, Blow a bag)

Everything goes in though. Sensational :pimp: :lol:

Last edited:
Hendrix with the Pumas. I know my man up there hating :lol:. He's had a great year. If I had to pick a few standouts off the 4peat...they would be:

1. Monster (Codeine Crazy, Mad Luv, My Savages, Throw Away, Hardly, 2pac)

2. Beast Mode (Just Like Bruddas, Peacoat, Lay up, Where I came from)

3. 56 Nights (March Madness, Trap N, 56 Nights, Never Gon Lose, Now)

4. Ds2 (Stick Talk, Slave Master, Percocet & Stripper, Blood on the money, Collasal, Blow a bag)

Everything goes in though. Sensational :pimp: :lol:
Qft

I like future but i got tired of ds2 except 4 like 3 songs.

Son sounds like hes rapping with marbles in his mouf

This dude usher at the stage where he just exploring some newfound hobbies :lol:

My man riding bikes real chill thru DC. Legend :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom