♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
capturemxy.jpg

I'm in agreement with those that said foams are wacc. Not only am I an OG sneakerhead, I was actually around and in HS in the 80's during the sneaker "golden age". Is that sacreligious? Y'all go ahead and spend y'all money on them heavy, ugly joints though. Taste is relative.

I'm in agreement with those that said foams are wacc. Not only am I an OG sneakerhead, I was actually around and in HS in the 80's during the sneaker "golden age". Is that sacreligious? Y'all go ahead and spend y'all money on them heavy, ugly joints though. Taste is relative.

Originally Posted by I am Memphis

Originally Posted by ninjahood
Only a select few can pull those pants off...Not for everybody.. $3400 for pants though, that is a lot of coin for some pants....
$3400 for them pants? what brand is that, them joints are super trash 
laugh.gif

Only a select few can pull those pants off...Not for everybody.. $3400 for pants though, that is a lot of coin for some pants....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 1boredzombie

laugh.gif

Balmain
Same brand that sells a pack of 3 white tees (with holes all over them) for $500 so no surprise there. Yeezy probably got it for free anyways.

Originally Posted by 1boredzombie

laugh.gif

Balmain
Same brand that sells a pack of 3 white tees (with holes all over them) for $500 so no surprise there. Yeezy probably got it for free anyways.

Balmain makes nice stuff, but he is a little too proud with those prices... I like those distressed tees, but like RFX45 said they are like $500 for a 3 pack... Talk about rape! Yeezy's probably getting a ton of stuff from the brand...

Balmain makes nice stuff, but he is a little too proud with those prices... I like those distressed tees, but like RFX45 said they are like $500 for a 3 pack... Talk about rape! Yeezy's probably getting a ton of stuff from the brand...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom