Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by sickickz23

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Those 6's look like the OG's in that pic ^ 
eek.gif
pimp.gif
30t6p3b.gif
 u mean 2000s...cuz OGs had the 3M....but with your age...u would never know that...
Damn son
laugh.gif

eek.gif
pimp.gif
30t6p3b.gif
 u mean 2000s...cuz OGs had the 3M....but with your age...u would never know that...
nah actually i knew that i made a mistake  
in my post i meant to say 2000's but its crazy how the moment you make a mistake on NT  dudes is ready to go ham on you 
laugh.gif

Like ...Can i live ?  
laugh.gif

eek.gif
pimp.gif
30t6p3b.gif
in my post i meant to say 2000's but its crazy how the moment you make a mistake on NT  dudes is ready to go ham on you 
laugh.gif

Like ...Can i live ?  
laugh.gif

I'm pretty sure the stage lighting made them seem more like infrareds, because in different lighting, they look like the varsity reds

I'm pretty sure the stage lighting made them seem more like infrareds, because in different lighting, they look like the varsity reds

eek.gif
pimp.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Like ...Can i live ?  
laugh.gif

yeah man, i'm convinced 95% of these dudes got self esteem issues man, they just be so trigger happy on the flame thrower. straight itching to get at someone, anyone, any chance they get... it's kinda sad.
sick.gif

eek.gif
pimp.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Like ...Can i live ?  
laugh.gif

yeah man, i'm convinced 95% of these dudes got self esteem issues man, they just be so trigger happy on the flame thrower. straight itching to get at someone, anyone, any chance they get... it's kinda sad.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Like ...Can i live ?  
laugh.gif

sick.gif
Agreed.... Dudes be so ready to put people out there when it don't be that serious....  

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Like ...Can i live ?  
laugh.gif

sick.gif
Agreed.... Dudes be so ready to put people out there when it don't be that serious....  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom