devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

I hated the first Yeezy's and think the 2nd pair is just as ugly if not uglier ( and that's being nice). If Kanye's name was not associated with the shoe, no one would buy period. If you say you would but them either way, you are a damn liar.

Originally Posted by ferndaburn

I hated the first Yeezy's and think the 2nd pair is just as ugly if not uglier ( and that's being nice). If Kanye's name was not associated with the shoe, no one would buy period. If you say you would but them either way, you are a damn liar.
inb4 proto dissertation about loving the yeezy regardless.

i've never seen you post before, but you agreed with me in the WDYWT thread, and I agree with you hear as well. nice to meet you.

i've never seen you post before, but you agreed with me in the WDYWT thread, and I agree with you hear as well. nice to meet you.

Originally Posted by neukicks

Hey, nice to meet you also. I've been around since 2000 and joined in 02, don't post as much but some of this bs talk gets to me sometimes. Just felt like commenting and thought your post in the other thread hit the nail on the head.  It was exactly what I was thinking about the Yeezy's and his post.

Hey, nice to meet you also. I've been around since 2000 and joined in 02, don't post as much but some of this bs talk gets to me sometimes. Just felt like commenting and thought your post in the other thread hit the nail on the head.  It was exactly what I was thinking about the Yeezy's and his post.

Every shoe opinion is different, It doesn't matter if you like yeezys or not, as long as the person wearing it enjoys it thats all that matters.

I like the 1 over the 2's. That might change when I buy a pair and hold them in my hand.

I def like the 2 but I just love the soles of the iii over tech challenge.

In my opinion the yeezy 1 are in my top 5 of shoes all time.

but thats just me

Every shoe opinion is different, It doesn't matter if you like yeezys or not, as long as the person wearing it enjoys it thats all that matters.

I like the 1 over the 2's. That might change when I buy a pair and hold them in my hand.

I def like the 2 but I just love the soles of the iii over tech challenge.

In my opinion the yeezy 1 are in my top 5 of shoes all time.

but thats just me

son... 
indifferent.gif

But I have to agree, the yeezys are just a bit too bulky, which is surprising b/c Kanye is all about fashion, and majority of those upscale brand shoes from Paris are all about keeping a slim, low key profile.
Also, Tyson in vintage MCM is dope, the Lebron IX Taxi's are serious (minus the price tag), but that pic from Bron's twitter with him wearing the denim VIIIs take the cake... my all-time grials at the moment; too bad the only one I see available for purchase is on e-bay with a start bid of 2k....  
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

Originally Posted by CJ863

inb4 proto dissertation about loving the yeezy regardless.
I wouldve bought them for retail regardless- i dont even like Kanye, and Im certainly not influenced by anything he does. The Yeezy 1 was just a well-put-together design/shoe. Ya, its a little gaudy and bulky- but i think so many of the guys that say that same crap as you are just as bad as what youre condemning. But I agree about the 2nd ones, just look like some ugly Android Homme's from PYS.

edit: and neukicks- why are you always getting on me about crap I say when you do the exact same stuff- are you special or something, or just a hypocrite?

Suuuuure, that's your opinion.

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

Vinod869 wrote:
son.....
indifferent.gif
we can do it too

pardon me for the typo, but, here vs. hear is definitely not the same in that regard.

....but IDK if I should even take you seriously- you're that dude who was requested to stop posting in this thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom