♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by dimez81

Originally Posted by vood99

You're talking about the RT1 and you're 100% right about them hitting the outlets en masse. Sadly the Yeezy is the holy grail of Fusions/Hybrids and it ain't going anywhere.
I think you're both wrong... the pr1's look more like the yeezy and i'm actually 1 that bought a pair
The real question is if these up there were the Yeezy 2's....would people like them?
As for the young folks....most of them can't even afford the Yeezy 1's or 2's anyway....or have the time to camp, unless they don't go to school. 
hell yeah.  I always called them the yeezys 1.5...when these first came out I said these what the 2 should look like.
I like the elephant print material on these and the reflective circle is pretty dope.  the straps Are also easy to remove if you want to take them off.

These pretty much soled out quick when they dropped.  Was a euro exclusive....then nike dropped them on the sleep on ndc.

LMAOOOO!!! TO BE HONEST, YOU ARE ALL SHEEP!!!! THIS WHOLE THREAD PROVES THAT.

Who gives a @#*+ what celebrities are wearing what. Buy what YOU like. DOnt buy it because your favorite rapper or DJ is wearing it. Like, I have always seen this thread as the dumbest one filled with the most hypebeasts on NT. This thread is just an extension of all the hyping up that the blogs do (which in my opinion has @!#%!* up the sneaker game most- led to all these idiots into sneakers for the wrong reasons).

Originally Posted by golfinguru11

Who gives a @#*+ what celebrities are wearing what. Buy what YOU like. DOnt buy it because your favorite rapper or DJ is wearing it. Like, I have always seen this thread as the dumbest one filled with the most hypebeasts on NT. This thread is just an extension of all the hyping up that the blogs do (which in my opinion has @!#%!* up the sneaker game most- led to all these idiots into sneakers for the wrong reasons).

This is the truth. Funny, it's my first time back in this thread in a weeks - and I always felt this way.

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Ya'll dudes are mad annoying.

ravrsy.jpg

LunarGrand (Nike x Cole Hann)

Ok just wear what you wan't people...

Wether your 'too old to wear Yeezys'
eyes.gif
, or you rag on the older folk who like dressing like it's 2004. Just do you
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

Who gives a @#*+ what celebrities are wearing what. Buy what YOU like. DOnt buy it because your favorite rapper or DJ is wearing it. Like, [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I have always seen this thread as the dumbest one filled with the most hypebeasts on NT[/color]. This thread is just an extension of all the hyping up that the blogs do (which in my opinion has @!#%!* up the sneaker game most[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]- led to all these idiots into sneakers for the wrong reasons).[/color]
Thanks for adding to those counts. This thread is what you make of it, and I come in for the laughs.

You mean like yourself?
nerd.gif

I think you should go with the skunks, the feelgoods are ugly- and what the heck were you wearing to try these on anyways?
nike-sb-dunk-high-dr-feelgood-sample-02.jpg

What store is this?

Who gives a @#*+ what celebrities are wearing what. Buy what YOU like. DOnt buy it because your favorite rapper or DJ is wearing it. Like, [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I have always seen this thread as the dumbest one filled with the most hypebeasts on NT[/color]. This thread is just an extension of all the hyping up that the blogs do (which in my opinion has @!#%!* up the sneaker game most[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]- led to all these idiots into sneakers for the wrong reasons).[/color]
Thanks for adding to those counts. This thread is what you make of it, and I come in for the laughs.

You mean like yourself?
nerd.gif

I think you should go with the skunks, the feelgoods are ugly- and what the heck were you wearing to try these on anyways?
nike-sb-dunk-high-dr-feelgood-sample-02.jpg

What store is this?

^ You see how many cars he has though? check 'Seeb's Twitter. Hope he learns from Sapp.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kevi

You mean like yourself?
nerd.gif

What store is this?
RIF LA I think.....

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

^ You see how many cars he has though? check 'Seeb's Twitter. Hope he learns from Sapp.
laugh.gif

Yeah they got a post on him on CCB.

Joe-Haden-Lamborghini.png

Joe-Haden-Bentley.png

Joe-Haden-Rolls-Royce.png

Joe-Haden-Mercedes-Benz-S-Class.png

Joe-Haden-Range-Rover.png

Joe-Haden-BMW.png

5yrs/50 mil contract. No chill.

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

laugh.gif

Yeah they got a post on him on CCB.

5yrs/50 mil contract. No chill.
Spending like he got those D. Rose figures. Not mad at all.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by neukicks

Originally Posted by kevi

You mean like yourself?
nerd.gif

What store is this?
RIF LA I think.....

si si si...... wonder if that floating sushi spot is open yet across the street

Originally Posted by dimez81

Originally Posted by vood99

Originally Posted by BrotherForReal

blah blah blah. The worst thing is you're in denial. GR has nothing to do with hypebeasting now a days. Morons camp out for cortez's now a days.

Lebron 9s are just an ill shoe. But, the big bangs are a colorway that would sit if it weren't for the ALL star release attached to it. Plain and simple.

You got kids calling Griffeys "the 24s" not knowing that it was Griffeys #. Sheep.

Yeezy's...sheep. Why didn't the RT4 sell well? A shoe that essentially a strapless version of the Yeezy...Cause it wasn't called the Air Yeezys.

Just be you. Quit acting like you set trends and admit you're a trend hopper.
You're talking about the RT1 and you're 100% right about them hitting the outlets en masse. Sadly the Yeezy is the holy grail of Fusions/Hybrids and it ain't going anywhere.
I think you're both wrong... the pr1's look more like the yeezy and i'm actually 1 that bought a pair
i actually like these alot, any chance i can get my hands on them still?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom