♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

^ You see how many cars he has though? check 'Seeb's Twitter. Hope he learns from Sapp.
laugh.gif

Yeah they got a post on him on CCB.

5yrs/50 mil contract. No chill.
Spending like he got those D. Rose figures. Not mad at all.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

gotta remember all that money he made at UF
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

in that bentley pic....peep the houses and cars lurking in the background. lol. couldnt be the same street as his crib.

I know two of those cars belong to his folks and if i'm not mistaken I believe thats their house as well. Doesn't make it any better but still, at least he doesn't have to pay any BM's like most of these athletes going broke.  
And if he keeps playing like he is now then his next contract is gonna be ridiculous...  

Originally Posted by ATLfootballer

I know two of those cars belong to his folks and if i'm not mistaken I believe thats their house as well. Doesn't make it any better but still, at least he doesn't have to pay any BM's like most of these athletes going broke.  
And if he keeps playing like he is now then his next contract is gonna be ridiculous...  

ALSO HE DOES DO ALOT OF CLUB APPEARANCE....HE STAY IN THE CLUB ESPECIALLY WHEN HE HOME....SO HE GET A LITTLE SIDE MONEY OF THAT TOO 

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by dimez81

Originally Posted by vood99

You're talking about the RT1 and you're 100% right about them hitting the outlets en masse. Sadly the Yeezy is the holy grail of Fusions/Hybrids and it ain't going anywhere.
I think you're both wrong... the pr1's look more like the yeezy and i'm actually 1 that bought a pair
i actually like these alot, any chance i can get my hands on them still?
Its gonna be hard...very limited release....best bet is to constantly check ebay to see if a pair pop up.

check out the original thread here.

http://niketalk.com/topic...ese-Nike-pr1-aqua?page=1

that rick ross pictures a few pages back nearly shattered my entire desk with the weight of his 1000 pound ***

Originally Posted by illphillip

D TDOt, you really do love you some Rita!
"Trrrrrrrrrrrrruuuuuuuuuuuuuu." - 2 Chainz

But it's also the fact that only recently she's been posting pics of herself wearing sneakers. Don't know if she always did it and just never took pics, but the past two weeks they've been popping up on my Twitter timeline.

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

armand van helden 
pimp.gif

tumblr_lcb57nwcXK1qch4izo1_500.jpg

Lol I had that Taz shirt in the 4th grade
Armand is that dude. Had the pleasure of working one of his projects. Always dug how he walked the line between Rap and Electronic music.

Shame he's so low pro (think he's a family man now) because I'd like to see him play out more often.

The Duck Sauce (Armand + A-Trak) joint "Anyway" was my #+!$ for a good minute.

A-Trak stayed at the same hotel I did during Music Week in Miami and I ran up on him on some fan #+!$ off that record (Just Blaze also stayed at that hotel and got bumrushed. HA!).

MCM jacket is ill. I remember running with dudes back in the late 80's who loved them some MCM.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

I think you're both wrong... the pr1's look more like the yeezy and i'm actually 1 that bought a pair
i actually like these alot, any chance i can get my hands on them still?
Its gonna be hard...very limited release....best bet is to constantly check ebay to see if a pair pop up.

check out the original thread here.

http://niketalk.com/topic...ese-Nike-pr1-aqua?page=1
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

joints go hard...

Originally Posted by Lubu1

cam wearing pink pants?
Cam was #1 during the whole complete pink attire phase. Wouldn't surprise me if he had a few joints left over in his closet.

cam wearing pink pants?
Cam was #1 during the whole complete pink attire phase. Wouldn't surprise me if he had a few joints left over in his closet.

cam wearing pink pants?
dudes lucky cause now those colors came back in style.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

cam wearing pink pants?
dudes lucky cause now those colors came back in style.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom