♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
That pic of dipset was from saturdays paid dues festival, not a damn was given when they came up on stage.

Still have love for dipset though.

That pic of dipset was from saturdays paid dues festival, not a damn was given when they came up on stage.

Still have love for dipset though.

Originally Posted by MMG

Originally Posted by vood99

Originally Posted by Lubu1

cam wearing pink pants?
Cam was #1 during the whole complete pink attire phase. Wouldn't surprise me if he had a few joints left over in his closet.
dudes lucky cause now those colors came back in style.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
nerd.gif
 God I hope not.

Originally Posted by golfinguru11

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

Originally Posted by golfinguru11

LMAOOOO!!! TO BE HONEST, YOU ARE ALL SHEEP!!!! THIS WHOLE THREAD PROVES THAT.

Who gives a @#*+ what celebrities are wearing what. Buy what YOU like. DOnt buy it because your favorite rapper or DJ is wearing it. Like, [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I have always seen this thread as the dumbest one filled with the most hypebeasts on NT[/color]. This thread is just an extension of all the hyping up that the blogs do (which in my opinion has @!#%!* up the sneaker game most[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]- led to all these idiots into sneakers for the wrong reasons).[/color]
Thanks for adding to those counts. This thread is what you make of it, and I come in for the laughs.

You mean like yourself?
nerd.gif

I think you should go with the skunks, the feelgoods are ugly- and what the heck were you wearing to try these on anyways?
Really? The Andy Milonakis pic? So damn clever my dude. I wish I was as smart as you. But in the mean time, nobody has responded to my argument with anything more than stupidity and personal attacking. So yea. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Thats because you dont really have an argument, you just threw a blanket statement out there which is far from the truth.

If you think EVERYBODY that checks this thread is a hypebeast/sheep youre an idiot pointblank...people check threads on NT for all different reasons. People check out the nba casual thread as well, are they sheep for that too ?

Sure there are guys in this thread and all over NT who break their neck to cop what Wale/Kanye are wearing, but theres no need to put EVERYBODY in that boat with them.

Originally Posted by Greezee

illphillip wrote:

Well played Clark......well played.
Agreed. Clark is one of the few that actually thinks before he speaks.

He does. He is very conscience of his statements. That Weezy pic was there to throw him off and he pulled a smooth audible to answer it correctly without bashing Wayne.

Originally Posted by kingofny04

illphillip wrote:

He does. He is very conscience of his statements. That Weezy pic was there to throw him off and he pulled a smooth audible to answer it correctly without bashing Wayne.

duhh, he would hurt relations

Originally Posted by kingofny04

illphillip wrote:

It sure did throw him off and you can tell. He did everything right in that situation.

To make your interviews more interesting every now and then, ask someone a question that you think would throw them off.

kingofny04 wrote:

Greezee wrote:

illphillip wrote:

It sure did throw him off and you can tell. He did everything right in that situation.

To make your interviews more interesting every now and then, ask someone a question that you think would throw them off.

Interviews with anyone of status are very delicate. The wrong question can make them want to just get up and leave. (Ive had it done to me). Im glad Kent was able to cooperate and not give highly media trained answers.

I think we can safely say Foams are no longer a regional phenomenon.

And if they were, it would be in the Northeast. Which Philly is a part of. Lodged right between.....NY......and D.C.

Does anyone think it's weird for people to log on to a Nike shoe forum, and argue fashion? Discuss "fits" etc etc

Enjoy the shoes & check out the vogue forums to discuss fashion

back to the kicks, this is a throwback from '05, they look like cement III's but something looks different can't put my finger on it? bad quality pic though

2ppzvig.jpg

story behind the pins and his hat is pretty dope, seems like a real chill dude. the fuel band
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BrotherForReal

I like stalley cause he's one of the few that doesn't tuck his jeans behind the tongues.

Yeah I like that about Stalley that's how I rock my kicks too, but it only looks right with kicks with smaller openings around the bottom of the pants.

Stalley
pimp.gif
And those dudes with Freeway are from NO? Crazy how everybody dresses the same, fits are exactly what FL
cats are wearing.

Funny how all these rappers dress like sneaker heads now. You can't even tell the difference between a southern rappers style and eastcoast rapper style or westcoast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom