♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol! I assume you are talking about my pic... I have a good sense of humor, a good photo chop would make me laugh...

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Jordan XI, XIII,XVI: Equaled death
just wanted to quote this, so the younger generation can understand that ALMOST NO ONE liked 12s when they dropped
Depends, %!%$%@ on my block loved them back in the day

just wanted to quote this, so the younger generation can understand that ALMOST NO ONE liked 12s when they dropped
Where r u located- because the XII's were loved in the south, only pair I was able to get that year was the playoff's- but 1/2 of my school had a pair in one of the OG colorways.

Originally Posted by ChamWillJam23

Where r u located- because the XII's were loved in the south, only pair I was able to get that year was the playoff's- but 1/2 of my school had a pair in one of the OG colorways.

they were the first Jordans to be called spaceboots.

XII's got slept on in 1997 because thats when nike really started to retro da air force I on a consistent basis + da penny foamposites had just dropped in NYC

and sucked da air straight outta da building...

UMBRELLA-9_16_10-117.jpg

^can't front, that Nautica hoody is fresh.

I remember I had this nice white fleece zip up Nautica joint that got looks everywear.

And I still got my old Tommy carpenter jeans somewhere in the garage, along with some Tommy and Nike windbreaker joints.

Originally Posted by lugzzy

^
pimp.gif
daniel craig.. thats some sartorial steeez..

rvm6o3.jpg

RAPTOR + WIFE BEATER

lllllllmmmmfaaaoooooooooThis post was hilarious for a multitude of reasons.

Originally Posted by NothinAfter

Originally Posted by teejay6723

Originally Posted by DJKOOPKNOCK

I was a big fan of currensy untill i saw that interview wit him a bigsean. He straight up frontin on t.v

explain please......???

i dunno if that was djkoopknock's reason too, but i think he was just referring to no retro's of the true blue have n/a on the back.
i'm pretty sure that curren$y's shoe knowledge is fairly extensive. correct me if i'm wrong.  

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Those NF bubbles used to get kids mucked after school back in the late 90s...lol

HELLZ yeah......i got tried for mine MULTIPLE times
laugh.gif
, i still got mine as a trophy of never giving it up, but i damn sure got took a lump from gettin jumped

ya gotta undertand....if you had on a northface bubble on in da 90's..you was da shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhit...only thing topping you was having a avirex leather (demi god) or a Vanson (jesus swag

himself in da flesh)

i rather have took a beating & still walk with it, knowing i wasn't a vic instead of walkin da next day to school without it and cats knowin that da rapscallions got me.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
this is all true
laugh.gif
had my north face bubble then came the snorkel

Originally Posted by zekmo88

Zeek what up playboy......
Dudes def loved the 12s where I was from I still remember seeing dudes in OGs when they dropped those retros back in 03

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

Originally Posted by zekmo88

Zeek what up playboy......
Dudes def loved the 12s where I was from I still remember seeing dudes in OGs when they dropped those retros back in 03

John, whats really fam....I still love the 12's, still one of my top 3 favorite jordans

Lmao i see u wasn't kidding when we talked on twitter and u said u would stay in the Sneaker Showcase section.... Keep doing ur thing fam

oh N Polo> all I don't even know why u NY dudes is playing....

laugh.gif

Nautica had a big run 5-6 years ago. Expecially in Harlem.

I still got a bunch of pieces that I'm trying to sell because they are all too big for me being that I was still in transition from the "big" clothes.
30t6p3b.gif

I still mess with them too. They got some stuff coming this summer that look real tough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom