♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by sckid20  

Dat boonkie
smokin.gif

where can i get this bag???

King Chip invited us into his house for a full feature on his project as well as a look at his kicks. Check out the partial collection including his gifted Nike Mags and his LV Jaspers which once belonged to Kanye

Part 1

Part 2

via SNEAKERWATCH

Hand me a late pass. Can someone give me the backstory on the Just Blaze thing? :nerd:

On an episode of combat jack dame dash was a guest and they started talking about just back in the day. During the jersey era the whole roc crew was heavy and I guess just was trying to keep up and bought a bootleg jets jersey. Dame clowned him about it and just literally sounded like he was in middle school about to cry lol

Hand me a late pass. Can someone give me the backstory on the Just Blaze thing? :nerd:

On an episode of combat jack dame dash was a guest and they started talking about just back in the day. During the jersey era the whole roc crew was heavy and I guess just was trying to keep up and bought a bootleg jets jersey. Dame clowned him about it and just literally sounded like he was in middle school about to cry lol

Someone post the vid in here.

Thanks homey.

King Chip invited us into his house for a full feature on his project as well as a look at his kicks. Check out the partial collection including his gifted Nike Mags and his LV Jaspers which once belonged to Kanye

Part 1

Part 2

via SNEAKERWATCH

Who is this dude and why is it a struggle for him to complete his sentences it's like ol boy is mentally disabled or something

Someone post the vid in here.

to be fair, just's explanation was that it wasn't an "on-field" or pro-cut authentic but a take down version (what ever a football swingman would be). but dames roasting of him was vicious :rofl: . "so if it wasnt an authentic, then what was it?" :lol: :smh:

Part 1

Part 2

via SNEAKERWATCH

Who is this dude and why is it a struggle for him to complete his sentences it's like ol boy is mentally disabled or something

:rofl:

He must be on whatever French Montana is on.

He has those second hand nasty Louis Vs smellin' like old sweaty Kanye foot. :x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom