♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Future is dope. Some of yall are just attached to the past.

We listen to modern rappers too. You make no sense. Trav Scott, ASAP Rocky, 2chainz,Wale, etc. all get playing time in the whip. Future is dirt old anyway. He is older than me, as a matter of fact :lol: :rofl:
2chainz aka titi Boi is older. so what's your point? especially the hate you give future but listen to 2chainz. your andre3000 lookin *** just needs to stop

Isn't John Wall with adidas?

We listen to modern rappers too. You make no sense. Trav Scott, ASAP Rocky, 2chainz,Wale, etc. all get playing time in the whip. Future is dirt old anyway. He is older than me, as a matter of fact :lol: :rofl:
Numbah1futurehater, I thought we had a deal. But 89% of your posts in this thread are directed towards 1 person. Let it go. Whatever it is. Let it go. That hate is going to eat you up.

Merry Christmas

YALL MAKING THIS THREAD UNBEARABLE.

WHERE DA KANYE PICS AT B?

2chainz aka titi Boi is older. so what's your point? especially the hate you give future but listen to 2chainz. your andre3000 lookin *** just needs to stop

Boy you lashing out like mommy ran out of breast milk for you this morning. Sit down somewhere and put on a dunce cap.

We listen to modern rappers too. You make no sense. Trav Scott, ASAP Rocky, 2chainz,Wale, etc. all get playing time in the whip. Future is dirt old anyway. He is older than me, as a matter of fact
laugh.gif
roll.gif
the irony of listening to travis scott but not future lol

thats like saying you like the yeezy boosts lows but the roshes are trash

you like the overproduced imitation but the original is trash? 
laugh.gif

Bape was huge 10 years ago, it even had the clipse and that hater pusha t going at lil Wayne about who was wearing it first :lol:

It's just amazing to me how future single handily brought it back :nthat:

How it was worn 10 years ago :lol:

Last edited:
the irony of listening to travis scott but not future lol

thats like saying you like the yeezy boosts lows but the roshes are trash

you like the overproduced imitation but the original is trash? :lol:

The irony? I've been listening to T. Scott since 2012... and he's from Houston (whom musical style Future copies) and he's been wearing stuff like BAPE, Supreme, stussy, Jordans, NBs, reeboks, etc. way before Future. So, what is your point?

Future only brought back Tru Religion which was the hoods streetwear version of gucci :smile:lol :rofl:) and bedazzling and rhinestones :rofl:

We BEEN on Bape. Future does not even have Bapesta AF1s, dude wears BAPE with Louboutins :rofl:

Last edited:
What's wrong with Bapes and CL shoes? :lol:

We can't mix designer's gear and shoes?

Last edited:
The irony? I've been listening to T. Scott since 2012... and he's from Houston (whom musical style Future copies) and he's been wearing stuff like BAPE, Supreme, stussy, Jordans, NBs, reeboks, etc. way before Future. So, what is your point?

:lol: at acting like Travis Scott makes Houston inspired music. Nah man. Just no. :lol: at Future being the one copying Travis when that's one of Travis' influences.

Future only brought back Tru Religion which was the hoods streetwear version of gucci :smile:lol :rofl:) and bedazzling and rhinestones :rofl:

We BEEN on Bape. Future does not even have Bapesta AF1s, dude wears BAPE with Louboutins :rofl:

Jim Jones kicked off that wave WAAAY back in 2006. Stop being an elitist man. I'm sure people were up on stuff before you, and vice versa. Doesn't matter. If someone found their style, is clean and comfortable in it....let them cook.

You honestly come off real corny naming all the high end brands you rock, or what you've "BEEN ON". Somebody could look at a pic from you in '08 wearing a tall tee and be like, we Been off that wave since "05.

That fashion elitist sht is the worse. If you clean, you clean. End of story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom