Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by arice

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by rhester

...K Swiss, though.

Edit: Juelz RUINED that fit with those True Religions and that glitter belt

glitter belt? thats a gucci belt..nuffin glittering on em....and hate all you want but true religion are da "it jeans" in da nyc rap/fly circles....
gotta dis - agree with that ninja, Levis gotta top that.. don't know much people that rock trues anymore..

What city u live in please tell me? Like Foreal, I need to know what city people not wearing trues no more
lol most of them.  I think NY is one of the only places where dudes didn't stop wearing them like 2 years ago.

2_61_head_scratch.jpg

Originally Posted by Air Murphy 23

...K Swiss, though.

glitter belt? thats a gucci belt..nuffin glittering on em....and hate all you want but true religion are da "it jeans" in da nyc rap/fly circles....
gotta dis - agree with that ninja, Levis gotta top that.. don't know much people that rock trues anymore..

What city u live in please tell me? Like Foreal, I need to know what city people not wearing trues no more
lol most of them.  I think NY is one of the only places where dudes didn't stop wearing them like 2 years ago.

everyone wear trues and levis in chicago

...K Swiss, though.

Originally Posted by prymone

...K Swiss, though.

They're definitely the "IT" jeans here in Atlanta too. I don't %#$& with em though

...K Swiss, though.

They're definitely the "IT" jeans here in Atlanta too. I don't %#$& with em though

Dudes here in NY do too much brand whoring

They rock stuff just cause its expensive and got a label

SMH

They don't know what fashion is matter of fact not too many people do

Fashion is not just about labels look at juelz fits for example he's a perfect example because straight up dude has no style he just rocks stuff because of the label it has

SMH

Fashion is not just about labels look at juelz fits for example he's a perfect example because straight up dude has no style he just rocks stuff because of the label it has

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

SMH

Fashion is not just about labels look at juelz fit for example he's a perfect example because straight up dude has no style he just rocks stuff because of the label it has
"straight up dude has no style he just rocks stuff because of the label it has" smfh

SMH

Fashion is not just about labels look at juelz fit for example he's a perfect example because straight up dude has no style he just rocks stuff because of the label it has
"straight up dude has no style he just rocks stuff because of the label it has" smfh

...K Swiss, though.

I was gonna say they all over chicago, probably more now than ever 
laugh.gif

I don't mess with them, never liked the look of them. 

...K Swiss, though.

I was gonna say they all over chicago, probably more now than ever 
laugh.gif

I don't mess with them, never liked the look of them. 

SMH

other then da expensive jeans, everything he's wearing isn't "brand whorish" or expensive..you can duplicate that exact outfit in a lil less then a 20 mins on

ebay.

your comment just goes to show you, jewelry does alot to brighten up a outfit.
pimp.gif

SMH

other then da expensive jeans, everything he's wearing isn't "brand whorish" or expensive..you can duplicate that exact outfit in a lil less then a 20 mins on

ebay.

your comment just goes to show you, jewelry does alot to brighten up a outfit.
pimp.gif

SMH

I'm from NY and that is VERY true
30t6p3b.gif

SMH

I'm from NY and that is VERY true
30t6p3b.gif

ALDY- you da man for those Mariah pics, thank you. Forever bad just like dude said. Let's have a Mariah page lol.
I'm tired of seeing cudi in the same 3's or laser 4's and his jeans down to his knees.

ALDY- you da man for those Mariah pics, thank you. Forever bad just like dude said. Let's have a Mariah page lol.
I'm tired of seeing cudi in the same 3's or laser 4's and his jeans down to his knees.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom