♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by air max 87

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

whats the difference between a $35 pair of jeans and a $350 pair of jeans?

the tag/brand.
nah...and i'm not trying to be hypetastic either....i got a cheap pair and "expensive" pair....big difference

Originally Posted by air max 87

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

whats the difference between a $35 pair of jeans and a $350 pair of jeans?

the tag/brand.
nah...and i'm not trying to be hypetastic either....i got a cheap pair and "expensive" pair....big difference

Originally Posted by upandcoming

^there is such a thing as quality in denim just like we notice a quality in shoes

A $175 pair of jays has the same quality as a $40 pair of nikes

^there is such a thing as quality in denim just like we notice a quality in shoes

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

I don't think you can compare Nike to Nike,they never said they were charging more for higher build quality what you pay for is the name, Jordan, LeBron, Kobe... vs. the generic $40 pair.  Where you find real quality is when you pay, Prada, Gucci, LV, etc.....they dont just charge high prices for no reason.

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

I don't think you can compare Nike to Nike,they never said they were charging more for higher build quality what you pay for is the name, Jordan, LeBron, Kobe... vs. the generic $40 pair.  Where you find real quality is when you pay, Prada, Gucci, LV, etc.....they dont just charge high prices for no reason.

theres nothing wrong with regular 501s but if you researched brands such as iron heart, flathead, samurai, sugarcane, ande whall, roy jeans etc you would see that there is a definite quality difference. ive worn 501s, nudies, naked and famous, and APC jeans for 6+ months each and the levis were the lowest quality imo and those brands i wore are low level in comparison to the others i posted.

theres nothing wrong with regular 501s but if you researched brands such as iron heart, flathead, samurai, sugarcane, ande whall, roy jeans etc you would see that there is a definite quality difference. ive worn 501s, nudies, naked and famous, and APC jeans for 6+ months each and the levis were the lowest quality imo and those brands i wore are low level in comparison to the others i posted.

there are huge differences in denim quality between a pair you can just walk into your local mall to buy and a pair made from japanese denim and people who care about quality.
most these jeans which cost $350 are made from heavy (~17-24oz) denim compared to prob ~3oz denim used by most the companies you will find in your typical mall. there are
jeans which cost $350+ that aren't worth $20 imo as well; So u can't just think all $350+ jeans are good quality just as u can't think all $200 shoes are good quality (i.e. jb these days).

there are huge differences in denim quality between a pair you can just walk into your local mall to buy and a pair made from japanese denim and people who care about quality.
most these jeans which cost $350 are made from heavy (~17-24oz) denim compared to prob ~3oz denim used by most the companies you will find in your typical mall. there are
jeans which cost $350+ that aren't worth $20 imo as well; So u can't just think all $350+ jeans are good quality just as u can't think all $200 shoes are good quality (i.e. jb these days).

Originally Posted by airdhazzal

34hctbo.jpg
Mugsy with them super-short shorts, even though dudes pushin 5'4'' , they could've atleast hooked him up with the adult size
laugh.gif

Im glad to see the great denim debate of 2011 is settled.
Alicia Keys lookin good as always
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by airdhazzal

34hctbo.jpg
Mugsy with them super-short shorts, even though dudes pushin 5'4'' , they could've atleast hooked him up with the adult size
laugh.gif

Im glad to see the great denim debate of 2011 is settled.
Alicia Keys lookin good as always
smokin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom