♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by jhobson5

Originally Posted by Dr LukeMartin

DMV will wear these foams all day. I don't get why NY acting like they run the foams

Man I read this all the time. Who cares what city wears or "runs"  foams? The DMV and NY arent the only places that wear foams. So stop with the DMV and NY runs foams. No city runs foams, its not like the DMV magically created fomaposites for themselves and then NYC made a bootleg version. Everyone in the US wears foams. Not just the DMV and NY  
LOL!I know right, I have been on foams since they debuted in 97 when I was in the 9th grade.. I am not from either one of those cities
laugh.gif
Most people are just now getting their first pairs of foams, and yet calling themselves true foam heads
eyes.gif
The Penny legacy started here in the M-town anyways
glasses.gif

did anyone catch those light up yeezys...? around the 2:40 mark. is busta faster than twista? chris looks good..with the jordan jersey he has on the white/bl/red 13's clean fit. 
devil.gif

did anyone catch those light up yeezys...? around the 2:40 mark. is busta faster than twista? chris looks good..with the jordan jersey he has on the white/bl/red 13's clean fit. 
devil.gif

^^People get a little bit of money and just do stupid things with it...

Is it just me, or does Lil' Wayne look like an old lady trying to type something in that last pic?

^^People get a little bit of money and just do stupid things with it...

Is it just me, or does Lil' Wayne look like an old lady trying to type something in that last pic?

Originally Posted by I am Memphis

DMV will wear these foams all day. I don't get why NY acting like they run the foams

Man I read this all the time. Who cares what city wears or "runs"  foams? The DMV and NY arent the only places that wear foams. So stop with the DMV and NY runs foams. No city runs foams, its not like the DMV magically created fomaposites for themselves and then NYC made a bootleg version. Everyone in the US wears foams. Not just the DMV and NY  
LOL!I know right, I have been on foams since they debuted in 97 when I was in the 9th grade.. I am not from either one of those cities
laugh.gif
Most people are just now getting their first pairs of foams, and yet calling themselves true foam heads
eyes.gif
glasses.gif

i usually dont respond to posts like this, or try and prove a point or anything.... but its not about us "running" foams, i agree that everyone rocks foams all over, but even nike realizes where they can make the most money off of posites, this past release of the royals, every mall around my way had over 400 pairs, and still sold out. i live 20 mins from 3 different malls if that means anything. so its not about running anything its just nyc and dmv are the 2 places where posites are almost part of the culture.

when you see a random person rocking posites, you usually automatically assume they are a sneakerhead... but in the dmv/nyc its just natural for your everyday guy to be rocking foams that knows nothing about sneakers.

just saying

Originally Posted by I am Memphis

laugh.gif
eyes.gif
glasses.gif

i usually dont respond to posts like this, or try and prove a point or anything.... but its not about us "running" foams, i agree that everyone rocks foams all over, but even nike realizes where they can make the most money off of posites, this past release of the royals, every mall around my way had over 400 pairs, and still sold out. i live 20 mins from 3 different malls if that means anything. so its not about running anything its just nyc and dmv are the 2 places where posites are almost part of the culture.

when you see a random person rocking posites, you usually automatically assume they are a sneakerhead... but in the dmv/nyc its just natural for your everyday guy to be rocking foams that knows nothing about sneakers.

just saying

Originally Posted by theLwerd

Originally Posted by NiPxD

If he was wearing an electric green shirt with black accent that would be too much. But this is the other way around. So its not really overkill. I think it is well put together minus the trues. Those are god awful

i think an electric green shirt with black accents along with the foam pros would be a bit too much. tryna imagine the fit in my head, i don't see it working. just my opinion

I think you just agreed with me....

Originally Posted by theLwerd

Originally Posted by NiPxD

If he was wearing an electric green shirt with black accent that would be too much. But this is the other way around. So its not really overkill. I think it is well put together minus the trues. Those are god awful

i think an electric green shirt with black accents along with the foam pros would be a bit too much. tryna imagine the fit in my head, i don't see it working. just my opinion

I think you just agreed with me....

I like Juelz fit also with the foams right down with the jeans.... might have to scoop those, but only on discount...i hate the quality of those...

I like Juelz fit also with the foams right down with the jeans.... might have to scoop those, but only on discount...i hate the quality of those...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom