♚ Sacramento Kings ♚ Off-Season Thread

not gonna lie. kings have some solid pieces this season.

a healthy tyreke, a developing DMC, a hungry jj hickson, veteran salmons, streaky thornton & rookie jimmer off the bench. should be an exciting season. will make my way up to Power Balance at least a few times.

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

I seen Cousins at the club last weekend. I hope this dude gets into shape FAST
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
What club???

The Kings are sure built to put on a show. I will do my best to make it out to a couple of games.

Plan on hitting quite a few home games.

Need to find me a Kings jersey to wear every game lol.

Reke Havoc time!

Any of ya'll got the hookup on tickets.... O_O

Originally Posted by MonopolyMan630

So ready for this season. How many wins do you think will be respectable?
Out of a our 54 game season. I will personally say 20 games.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
good stuff man, did DMC really not look that good??

He's looked good in all the Charity games I've seen him play in...

FYI kings.com is having 30% off everything..... so if you guys are trying to get that Jimmer jersey now may be the time

Yeah he ain't look too bad actually...Prolly thought he was cause dude was wearing a hoodie, beanie, and varsity jacket in the stuffy $$+ club
laugh.gif

BTW, who should we amnesty, Salmons or Garcia? What's the point of waving a player if the cheap $$+ maloofs won't even open their wallets despite all of the cap space
30t6p3b.gif
. Hopefully the new CBA forces the maloofs to field a more competitive team and the fans show out this year, after having gone thru last year.

Salmons contract sucks but Garcia just isn't gonna get any better. I'm undecided until I see how Salmons fits into the team.

I really need some Kings swingman shorts.

Garcia..... but if we amnesty'd him, how far away from the minimum cap would we be
laugh.gif

I think you have to start JJ. JT off the bench is
pimp.gif

When Landry was traded JT started to play a heck of a lot better. I'd go with JT starting.

And does anybody know when tickets go on sale? Been checking stubhub and nothing shows up yet.

I don't see the Kings using the Amnesty Clause on anyone this year. Maybe in a couple years if Salmons doesn't work out on the team. As much hate as Cisco gets, he is honestly the only veteran left on the team.
laugh.gif

Sammy D wants to play in Miami.
grin.gif

JJ Hickson has to start, but he should get around the same amount of playing time as JT. JT can come off the bench and play both PF and C at times. I still think he will be the perfect Haslem for the Kings. The Kings will also need to decide which is the better player to give an extension to next year. Maybe they can sign both, but who knows... The Kings better not lose Omri, Hickson, and a pick next year to the Cavs.
mad.gif

I'm rooting for yall to make some noise in the West this season. Hoping you can secure that stadium by March also. Would love to see the Kings stay in Sac permanently, I've been to numerous games in Sacramento - and you know I got fam there so it's all love.
Plus if yall make the playoffs, we get your 1st rounder 
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom