♚ Sacramento Kings ♚ Off-Season Thread

I feel dumb now
laugh.gif
I always thought we draft DMC as our legit bigman/center of the future
laugh.gif

If Dalembert leaves and the Kings don't sign another legit center, DMC will probably start at center and not PF. The interior defense will be pretty bad with DMC and Hickson starting, but at this point, with the Westphal still here, the Kings won't be playing good defense regardless.

There is Whiteside tho... 

Kings aren't going to get Gasol, Nene, or Chandler. It is what it is.

I kinda hope we make a strong push for Deandre Jordan...... too bad he is an RFA

I have a weird feeling the Kings are gonna throw the full MLE at Chuck Hayes
frown.gif

No way Tyson Chandler even looks at our offer if its the MLE
roll.gif
roll.gif

Chuck Hayes is that dude. Underrated. Wish he was taller tho.
laugh.gif

Haywood might be available if the Mavs use the amnesty clause on him in order to re-sign Chandler. Not really high on him tho.

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Idk how the hell we are gonna give out 17 mil to meet the minimum cap
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif

Give Salmons a ridiculous contract extension before stepping on the court. The Maloofs are good for it
30t6p3b.gif

If the Pacers make a run at Marc Gasol.... maybe we throw a trade offer at Hibbert???
nerd.gif

Jason Jones: Per ESPN, Kings have made contact with agent for J.J. Barea

I will be ticked if the Kings sign this clown.......

Hayes I actually don't really mind, as long as we don't give him over 3 mill....

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

No way they do that, he's not worth it. Not even half, I'd rather they pursue Tyson Chandler with the MLE.

Is that right?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Good luck with that
According to sources, Nene, Chandler and Gasol all set their early asking prices in the neighborhood of maximum-contract territory, starting at $14.8 million for Gasol, $17.7 annually for Nene, and $20.7 million for Chandler. There is plenty of crossover in their respective lists of salary-cap-friendly suitors, with the Nets, Rockets and Warriors appearing to be the hungriest shoppers, and the Pacers and Trail Blazers strolling the big man aisles as well.
Link

Back
Top Bottom