♚ Sacramento Kings ♚ Off-Season Thread

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Good win King fans.

May I ask how you guys are liking Keith Smart so far?

The turn around this team has made in the short time he's been coach has been amazing. They are playing MUCH MUCH better..

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Good win King fans.

The turn around this team has made in the short time he's been coach has been amazing. They are playing MUCH MUCH better..
I didn't always agree with Smart's methods...But I did feel winning 10 more games from our previous year and then being fired was unfair.

Does he still go to a 7-8 man rotation? Not utilizing his bench?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Good win King fans.

I didn't always agree with Smart's methods...But I did feel winning 10 more games from our previous year and then being fired was unfair.

Does he still go to a 7-8 man rotation? Not utilizing his bench?
laugh.gif
I have absolutely no complaints. He's actually benched players that Westpaul refused to bench and is giving minutes to people who actually play better. 

Great win tonight. I like how this team doesn't lay down when the game starts to slip a little.

As for Keith Smart I like him. Everyone seems to buy into his coaching. To answer you Luong he's been going Evans, Thornton, Salmons, Thompson, and Cousins to start. With Hayes, Greene, Thomas, and Hickson of the bench with Fredette getting some burn.

Cisco and Outlaw get pt as well. Honeycutt is the only player that doesn't play. Honeycutt don't count, he's never dressed.

The biggest "grudge" I had against Smart was when he played Monta 48/48 minutes in regulation and another 5/5 minutes in OT...53/53 minutes 
sick.gif

Well he didn't have much to work with last season. Udoh was hurt for a good while, Biedrins is buns, and he didn't have Klay Thompson or Nate Robinson to be sparks off the bench. Basically he had to go starters all the way
laugh.gif

Was watching this game at Applebee's, me and the waitress were the only people even checking for a Kings win
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Feels good man

Back
Top Bottom