♚ Sacramento Kings ♚ Off-Season Thread

Tyreke you are a worthless POS. I'm tired of your stupid play. I hope the Kings trade you....GOOD RIDDANCE.

I didnt see this thread before

but i think that its pretty obvious that the Evans, Thorton experiment is over. It would be in the best interest of the Kings to send Tyreke to the Bobcats for DJ Augustine. They would get that steady PG play, still have a good scorer, and keep the trend of youth...at the very least it couldnt hurt

Just got dismissed from jury duty. Feels good man. 
9c1152ebaca57c5b225c850fffc2dca9839f1a5.gif

Right in time for the game.

Rumors have it that the Maloof's have agreed to contribute a substantial amount of money for the arena.

not a kings fan, but they have some good young players i like to watch; Thornton, isaiah thomas, evans, jimmer... cousins is good too, he is just a dumb@%$

Cousins hasn't really done anything dumb tho this season.......

Discouraging words to say the least but I can't imagine that KJ would put together what he called an "All-Star" team for this arena plan and not have one in place by March 1. Idk, maybe I'm delusional.

"By March 1 we hope to either have a deal or not have a deal by March 1. We don't hope not to have a deal, but if we don't have a deal by March 1, my guess is we won't have a deal," he said.

This made my head spin.

Great conversation by 2 HOF big men and 1 ex-King about how great Cousins can be and should be in the post game show for the Rising Stars Challenge. They even brought up about giving him tips and such. Very exciting to see this on National TV and something a lot of us fans feel that Cousins should take advantage of. His stats are there. There's no reason why he shouldn't be in the talks to be one of the best big men next to Bynum and Howard. Top praises from Charles, Shaq, and Webber are something this kid needs.

Back
Top Bottom