♫ Official The Boy Illinois Inhale Part 2: Loyalty Before the Love Thread ♫

Originally Posted by jefffort5

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

I downloaded from the Zshare link you posted up but the track order didn't extract right for me.

Its playing in alphabetical order.

got dammit..nothing wanna go right for me today

Calm Down Homie _'s can re-arrange it, thats light work. Important thing is all the songs are on there bro

Chicago White Sox
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif

The Jermaine Dye line
sick.gif
The whole song is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

nah its in order... u have to click the "tracks" tab (might have to make it visible) and thatll put them in the correct order... nothin major...
ohh ok ok..yea i put sm thought into the track listing..into the whole damn tape..and i aint been sleep in two days cake....kinda cranky lol

I downloaded from the Zshare link you posted up but the track order didn't extract right for me.

That happened for me too with the other link. Just get in the folder, right click + Arrange Icons By + Track Number. Then add it to w/e mediaplayer you bout to add it on it should work out.
Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

Originally Posted by Master Zik

For what it's worth dude is the best rapper on NT right now.
Uh-Oh...
nerd.gif
I can't front on most of the dudes spitting on NT. It goes

Illi
Dom
Jewels

Jewels can change things with Greatness Open Doors. Illi had the head start, and Dom been going the hardest as of late.

I'd mention Time's %!! but I aint hear shhh from him since 3 The Hardway
smh.gif
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Hurts my heart to say it but the Chi is winning right now.

Quality music.

Im def feeling this...My College Chick
pimp.gif
Coldplay
pimp.gif
, Breathe Again
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
, Chicago White Sox
eek.gif
sick.gif
A little Bit Off...you got a hit with that one.

I tried to extract again and got the same errors. Money Keep Calling doesn't extract either.

Don't sweat it though. " Its a process...somethin that I possess. F_ goingout if it ain't helpin me progress.."

Tape need to get some Facebook/blog plugs. People need to hear this.

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

nah its in order... u have to click the "tracks" tab (might have to make it visible) and thatll put them in the correct order... nothin major...
ohh ok ok..yea i put sm thought into the track listing..into the whole damn tape..and i aint been sleep in two days cake....kinda cranky lol

You and jewels man
smh.gif
... Read a study on sleep deprivation, I bet it make you thinkabout some things... Y'all are going to get enough of that $!@% mark mywords.

That happened for me too with the other link. Just get in the folder, right click + Arrange Icons By + Track Number. Then add it to w/e media player you bout to add it on it should work out.
Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

For what it's worth dude is the best rapper on NT right now.
Uh-Oh...
nerd.gif
I can't front on most of the dudes spitting on NT. It goes

Illi
Dom
Jewels

Jewels can change things with Greatness Open Doors. Illi had the head start, and Dom been going the hardest as of late.

I'd mention Time's *!+ but I aint hear shhh from him since 3 The Hardway :}
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

but back to that iLLi.� carry on...

nerd.gif

This Side of the FutureFeaturing TIME & Brandon Webman by Team Scene

Quality music.

Tape need to get some Facebook/blog plugs. People need to hear this.
Word I look around a lil salty no NT rappers from NYC *Looks at Henz0*cough Stepyourgameupninja*cough* but then I play something like I HateSummers, Win, Heathens, or that Stress joint
eek.gif
pimp.gif
and be like the music aint bad
laugh.gif

I posted this a couple places. I wanna see it on 2DopeBoyz.com tho

Yo Illi WHY IS JAMES DEAN SO SHORT!!!!???? You on some Raekwon Pyrex Visionwith the shortness of that man. I was zoning to it like why is this fading out? 0_o Is this some new movement with dope tracks?

This LiL BiT OFF track is like a real single tho man. This good shhh right here. I gotta give it many more spins before I can come with a review. I'mactually take a break and give this BJ The Chicago Kid mixtape a listen and see if this a Chi movement I should keep my eye on. Then come back to this

Side note: This _ Shaq
smh.gif
laugh.gif

EDIT - Nako pm me a mixtape from them dudes or something. I been to there site like once or twice and heard like one song cuz of some NT threads ingeneral(wrong place
laugh.gif
)

That happened for me too with the other link. Just get in the folder, right click + Arrange Icons By + Track Number. Then add it to w/e media player you bout to add it on it should work out.

Good lookin out Zik, that worked.

Still need that last bonus track.

Quality music.
Ask The Bulls, Chi-Town _'s Used To Winning...

(c) G.o.D. Jewels

But in all seriousness some of y'all doper artist need more pub, that Sha Stimuli kid you put me up on was REAL.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
chill zik you cant compare me to vets

Ima peep this in the morn after I drop shorty home
pimp.gif

money calling me remix aint on there..dropping it tomorrow ..plus i got about 6 or 7 more songs that didnt make the tape ..i apprecaite all yall dl'ing thetape..and its a + that im getting good feeback from it

oh and zik..i did that james dean joint just like i did world of fantasy on the last tape..didnt mean to do it on purpose though..lol..the beat was actuallythat short..so i told a short story..and used my inspiration james dean for the title

oh and zik..i did that james dean joint just like i did world of fantasy on the last tape..didnt mean to do it on purpose though..lol..the beat was actually that short..so i told a short story..and used my inspiration james dean for the title

He gave me a short beat too lol

2im3j4n.jpg
"heres an alternate cover thb made- burr"
tape is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
btw. and i'll have to disagree with dude about dom being over jewels. i find jewels music better, dom is cool, but hisstuff doesn't have the same replay value glory or death did/does.

That tape was STUPID on initial listen...i gotta listen to it again but i liked what i heard...lemme bump it again.

434258ae154781845b08622ae0a83c553a70b65.gif

I Fs with the boy. Homie really trying to make me change my mind on my fav song. It was Take It Off for THEE LONGEST.. and now Respect *face palm* O M G!
b5a2587eb747a15559d899f05af33de0d3f1d1c.gif
that !$+# right there _,that !$+# right there _! Banger! Beat is so damn nice!

Originally Posted by CWrite78

2im3j4n.jpg
"heres an alternate cover thb made- burr"
tape is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
btw. and i'll have to disagree with dude about dom being over jewels. i find jewels music better, dom is cool, but his stuff doesn't have the same replay value glory or death did/does.
Tuff alt cover. Imma put it on lastfm. That Until We Meet Again made me realize Devin The Dude is listed as a similar artist to you
laugh.gif

About my listing, don't take it as some real #1 #2 #3 shhhh cuz to me none of them are that much ahead of each other in skill or when it comes to makingquality music. Dom really caught my ear with FS/DS. All I had from Jewels at the time was loose tracks and w/e he had on NT mixtapes. Dom showed me a wholeother type of approach to his music. This aint slighting what Jewels did on Glory Or Death and I'm expecting nothing but greatness on greatness Open Doors

Yo real talk I dunno if it's been talked about Illi and Jewels need to do a lil project together if only for my listening pleasure
laugh.gif
or yall need to hint to when a E2 Gang tape will drop. That Chicago White Soxis the biz
pimp.gif

Tape was DOPE...

IMO it sounds more like an actual album...

Fav joint is "Front Porch"... Just some hood !+#!, LOVE it...

VERY well put togeather... Wish "James Dean" was longer, sounded AMAZING..., "Respect" is just gangsta
pimp.gif
... "A Lil Bit Off" ismy joint, I be @ work singin that joint...

Bout to put these cats @ work on this...

Yo real talk I dunno if it's been talked about Illi and Jewels need to do a lil project together
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom