♫ Official The Boy Illinois Inhale Part 2: Loyalty Before the Love Thread ♫

Gonna bang it tomorrow.

27ysr3r.gif

Mr. Dalton, congratulations on an impressive tape
pimp.gif
. A Green Streetcelebration is in order.

This Tim btw

I agree. Jewels and Illi need to do a "How Fly" type tape. Downloading right now btw.

We've talked about the collab tape, And it's going to happen.

We just have to find time between Inhale Pt. 3: Empty Bottles & Roaches and Greatness Opens Doors.

A lot of hard work ahead of us.

I think Jewels and Illi are putting together a whole tape soon enough...The Ryu & Ken of this +%#*
laugh.gif

That Alternate cover is OFFICIAL. Anyone got a bigger high res copy?

Originally Posted by G o D Jewels

We've talked about the collab tape, And it's going to happen.

We just have to find time between Inhale Pt. 3: Empty Bottles & Roaches and Greatness Opens Doors.

A lot of hard work ahead of us.
2ymbn09.jpg

pimp.gif
And this ain't helping me get my paper done either
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Front Porch I *** w/ cause nobody talks about the East side really beside Bump. I wouldn't mind hearing a whole album of Jewels & Illi either....
Now this track A Lil Bit Off, you got you one w/ this one!!! Track screams GCI/ Power 92 106 !*@...this would be a hit. I'm putting N's on this tho.

^ i noticed that this morning right before i left for work
smh.gif
laugh.gif
i'll correct my error when i get home.

i don't have as much experience with logos as i do other forms of design, but i can give it a shot. whuchu looking for?

aight sounds good. holla at me via twitter. @mjctical

just edited my post with the cover... corrected my spelling error.

Got around to my review after a dozen spins....

Breathe Again (Prod. By Flu) -
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Feeling this for the realness of the words. Definitely relate tothe end of the 2nd verse. (Bumpin they gums non stop
smh.gif
laugh.gif
)
Loyalty Before The Love Ft. 3Tre (Prod. By Baron Boys) -
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Real spit right here. 3tre got off on this
Don't Know About Us Ft. Spot (Prod. By Baron Boys) -
pimp.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
Probably my nominee for best song but it can be tied for a couple others
We Outside Ft. Swaggy B & Billz (Prod. By Baron Boys) - This another joint right here that can be a street single. Too many dope joints on thisman
smokin.gif

Take It Off (Prod. By Hero George) - Dope shh. Couple homegirls already playing it to death
Chicago White Sox Ft. G.o.D. Jewels (Prod. By Baron Boys) -
eek.gif
I don'treally got much to say about this
sick.gif

Front Porch Ft. YP (Prod. By Hero George) - Took me back to my days as a porch monkey
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
Like the use of the sample
pimp.gif
Head nodding joint
My College Chick (Prod. By Hero George) - Very very good song. South might be slow but them southern chicks is fast man. Watch out
pimp.gif
Make me want to go campus hopping again
Respect (Prod. By Plan) -
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
Plan came through with this joint. Whole song is crazy
James Dean (Prod. By Half Amazin') -
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
If only it was longer but the story approach was real good withthis. One of my fav joints on the tape. Yea Half you on the radar now. I been sleeping on other dudes on NT making beats.
A LiL BiT OFF (Prod. By Baron Boys) -
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Tomorrow May Not Come (Prod. By Time) - Time man this joint is tuff. The format caught me off guard at first but after multiple spins its just too real. Thebeat just eases you in to everything being talked about.
Until We Meet Again (Prod. By Chuck Heat) -
laugh.gif
This my joint. Probablyhad me with the beat already but I like what you did with the hook and made it your own song
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Bye Bye Lil Lady (Prod. By Time) - This is like a real REAL REAL song right here
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Just flat out great music. Got the homeys already bumpin it in the whip

The first time I played I knew I had to run it back again. You always come with the lyrics but the hooks and choruses on this are really on point likethat's usually the excuse when it comes to dudes with talent. They can't make a song, the hooks is whack or repetitive. Not the case on this joint. Alot of these cuts I can hear on the radio(well at least when I use to listen to radio). Baron Boys blessed you on this joint. NT fam did an incredible job onthis. This is easily better than some albums with 40 + pages in this forum. Dudes is idiots. Great album you really did your thing with this. The progress isdefinitely showing.

Won't call it classic cuz the crazy thing is with a lot of yall I got the feeling yall can make even better joints to in the future.

Back
Top Bottom