∞HBO: "True Detective: Night Country" (Late 2023)...Season 4 Set in Alaska…Starring Jodie Foster…Barry Jenkins Producing∞

How would you grade Season II of "True Detective" ?

• A

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • B

Votes: 14 28.0%
  • C

Votes: 12 24.0%
  • D

Votes: 10 20.0%
  • F

Votes: 8 16.0%

• Total voters
I'm not even going to try and compare this season to last. Vaughn when first announced he was going to be a part of this I was :rolleyes but I think he will be okay.

McAdams :evil: and that latin chick :evil: Maaaannnn...

I'm going to enjoy this.

^and still we've yet to see Abigale Spencer and her fine self. :pimp:

Last edited:
mcadams > 

shes the best actor/actress on the show by far. i like her character alot.

everyone else is meh....

colin farrell and vince vaughn are pretty bad hopefully they come in to their own later in the series. 

but this gonna be good...
smokin.gif

that first season though was amazing...its just hard to follow that up. 

mcadams > 

shes the best actor/actress on the show by far. i like her character alot.

everyone else is meh....

colin farrell and vince vaughn are pretty bad hopefully they come in to their own later in the series. 

but this gonna be good...
smokin.gif

that first season though was amazing...its just hard to follow that up. 
how did u get the conclusion after the episode that mcadams is the best actor on the show but say farrell is pretty bad? i personally thought he was the best out of the main characters.

One thing I want to be clear about it and reiterate so everyone's on the same page, McAdams character is totally in to anal right? That's what she was talking about with her bf/guy she just smashed right. Had to be
nerd.gif
Anyone peep that McAdams smash buddy was surprised at what she wanted to do in the bedroom
laugh.gif

Her sister outchea flicking da bean for bitcoins online, and she ain't eem the biggest freak in the fam
smokin.gif
Giving her sister lectures about her life when she probabaly got half of Lover's Package inventory in her closet 
grin.gif

how did u get the conclusion after the episode that mcadams is the best actor on the show but say farrell is pretty bad? i personally thought he was the best out of the main characters.
maybe i just hate colin farell...

wait . yeah i do. i hate farell. hes a terrible actor. 

and LMAO @ mcadams not being the receiver.  yo i just completely forgot about that whole scene.

and psk they didn't really tell us. they just alluded to the fact that she likes some unorthodox stuff in the bedroom...whatever that may be. 

maybe she wanted the r kelly treatment?

Last edited:
HBO posted some new vids:

On the Set of TD S2:

Colin Farell Talks About His Character In-depth:

Binge watched season 1 and liked it alot. Tuned into the season 2 opener and it was cool but it seems like alot of characters to try & keep up with especially with the way they were pacing each of their storylines seperately. Cant wait for next week tho

So anyway... A good 'pilot'... I hate having to spend the whole episode figuring out who's who and what's going on, but that's the deal with 1st-episodes, but I do like that they got everyone together at the end so that we can really kick off the show next week.  

Haha, trying to let my imagination run wild with what McAdams wanted to do ... 
nerd.gif

Farrell's intense... interesting to see what kind of crap his personality will get him into down the road.  

And that bird's head/mask thingy in the car?! 
nerd.gif

Also... I recognized that Latina girl... later realized that she was also in Person Of Interest. 

Did yall see mcadams wall of tools in her living room? She is going to get crazier :lol:

That milk bowl with the floating chick in it was weird as hell

Kitsch's gf is the missing sister that McAdams was looking for?

That milk bowl with the floating chick in it was weird as hell
Kitsch's gf is the missing sister that McAdams was looking for?

Na two totally different girls. The chick ani was looking for is named Vera. Paul's gf is Emily.

Last edited:
"Everybody gets touched." Whoooooa boy.

Loved episode 1. This season will be epic. I love the direction so far, the acting, etc.

Folks have to stop comparing this to season 1.

Back
Top Bottom