∞True Detective Season 1 Thread ***CLOSED***∞

still annoyed by the fact that NO ONE has a Louisiana accent...

the thing I'm most anticipating is finding out how Cohle went from clean cut to a the dirt bag ...

I think something(s) just broke him (the case? maybe he knows they imprisoned the wrong guy, maybe almost coming close with that chick he'll get introduced to?) and he gave up on that modern society living. As we can see, he's still sharp, just don't give a ****.

You know that old guy in the bar that's always there like he lives there, looking ****** up, drinking from morning to night? He has a story too. That's Rust Cohle.

Last edited:
i think hart's wife is the woman he met but it didnt work out
Nah, the detectives asked something like if he ever got married again and he said he came close once and that Hart's wife introduced him to another woman. He specifically says that.

I know some of yall have been angling for that and I'm not denying it outright but as it is now that'd pretty much mean Rust straight up lied and that doesn't make sense in context. He says he almost came close to getting married again. I highly doubt as crazy as he is (and it's a specific type of crazy) that he thought he came close to almost marrying Hart's wife.

Got around to watch it last night. I like the character development so far.

The chick that woody is banging....damn, she's damn near perfect. Takes a real strong man to turn that down.

hzVmJTF.jpg

e8y5C2Q.png

Cant wait for next week. It seems like they will narrow down the suspects.

Woody said something to the detectives towards the end, something like the whole scene in the woods...I wonder if there is a shootout in the woods.

Anyone know of the other quote in the church the one further to the right?

Wow...caught the second episode by accident....and that nude scene :wow: literally perfect rack bros

So in watching the episode, I noticed the stars tatted on the woman's neck and also the star doodles in the vicitim's diary. What I didn't pick up was the bracelets that some of the women were wearing...

Here's a reddit post outlining it:

Link

So in watching the episode, I noticed the stars tatted on the woman's neck and also the star doodles in the vicitim's diary. What I didn't pick up was the bracelets that some of the women were wearing...

Here's a reddit post outlining it:

Link

Holy ****.

Came across this also.. Looks to be people being sworn into some cult/club

View media item 762442

Last edited:
:lol: Yall going too hard 2 eps in. Got google map locations of key spots and where the bodies were found.

Back
Top Bottom