∞True Detective Season 1 Thread ***CLOSED***∞

:smh:

Man that chick's body reminded me of my ex. Def something that makes me angry that I don't have that anymore lol.

I like the episode, more clues as always of course. And the development of Chloe's character, man that is some great writing right there.

Can't even lie, Daddario has a perfect rack :wow: . That was a nice sight.

Episode itself was great. Show is 2/2 so far. I just love the eerie feel to the case, and both Rust and Martin as characters. We found out more about Martin's estranged family life, and more about Rust's daughter who passed.

I want more, can't wait till next Sunday.

Alexandra's rack was amazing in HD. :wow: View media item 709306

The dynamic between matty and woody is just amazing to witness.

The clues are great. Looking like a whacked out cult leader is what they want the audience to think.

Delving more into the detective's lives shows us more of what makes them tick.

Aye everyone saying shut the **** up to rusty :lol:

Can't wait for next week.

Excellence. Gotta love it when you expect it and you get it.

MM's Rust is just great, gets more compelling as things go on and we learn more. It's pretty clear the detectives think he's good for the recent murder and the past ones. That talk about his daughter's death freeing him from the sin of fatherhood and how she was spared growing up in this world and being damaged was plenty ammo.

Daddario :evil:

Hart being called out on cheating and smelling like pum pum :lol:

Some of the imagery in this show reminds me of the creepy picture thread made here. When kept looking at the pic of the girl in the field with the men surrounding her on horses wearing black hoods :smh:

Last edited:
Thats girl's chest, oh lord. I remember her now, from It's Always Sunny, grade A quality ****.

So far its a pretty good show tho, I'm enjoying it. I keep thinkingg i'm watching a movie (anyone else feel that way) and I want it to end so I find out what happens :lol:

Thats girl's chest, oh lord. I remember her now, from It's Always Sunny, grade A quality ****.

So far its a pretty good show tho, I'm enjoying it. I keep thinkingg i'm watching a movie (anyone else feel that way) and I want it to end so I find out what happens :lol:

It does feel like your watching a movie..

Yeah her chest game is A1

Some of the imagery in this show reminds me of the creepy picture thread made here. When kept looking at the pic of the girl in the field with the men surrounding her on horses wearing black hoods :smh:

woody also saw his own version in his own home with the dolls on the floor. That was extra creepy. :wow: And before he entered the room, hearing them talk about "you got no father, etc" :x Like damn was that all in his head i.e. the case distorting reality or for real?

woody also saw his own version in his own home with the dolls on the floor. That was extra creepy. :wow: And before he entered the room, hearing them talk about "you got no father, etc" :x Like damn was that all in his head i.e. the case distorting reality or for real?

Yeah...those dolls. The female doll on her back, naked...encircled by several male dolls. Where did those children learn how to play like that? :smh:

I read Mark 1:41 a few times. Not sure what to make of it...but here it is:

"And Jesus, moved with compassion, put forth his hand, and touched him, and saith unto him, I will; be thou clean."

That part ****** me up in a whole different way.

A lot of stuff raced through my head. It looked like them little girls were staging a gang rape with dolls. Naked barbie on the floor with a bunch of male dolls standing around the body. Had me thinking they somehow got to see some of dad's crime photos or something among other more disturbing things.

Last edited:
O what about mattys condition of seeing things but knowing its not real? When he was driving i was expecting him to crash since it looked like all the surreal imagery clouded the windshield perspective.

i lied i'm back in the thread. That doll scene was weird. I turned closed caption on and this is the little girls' dialogue:

Audrey: You don’t have a mommy or daddy anymore, yours just died in an accident.
Macie: How?
Audrey: In a car accident, someone ran over … [Martin interrupts]

:nerd:

^Very creepy.

Z3Wts3z.png

xk3RqRN.jpg

Last edited:
I still havent watched this show despite everyone raving about it. But the trailers I saw dont make me wanna watch it.
Dunno if I should start

I have a feeling the sheriffs department don't really care about what's going on in the streets. They didn't have anything but a picture of a monster on that little girl that went missing or died ( can't remember). The things that rust be saying has me laughing sometimes. This dude said I don't sleep I dream and the face that woody puts is hilarious.

i lied i'm back in the thread. That doll scene was weird. I turned closed caption on and this is the little girls' dialogue:

Audrey: You don’t have a mommy or daddy anymore, yours just died in an accident.
Macie: How?
Audrey: In a car accident, someone ran over … [Martin interrupts]

:nerd:
Too creepy man, that sounds exactly what Rust said happened to his daughter and he only explained how she died to Hart and/or the detectives I think. When talking to Hart's wife all he said was his daughter died and he was divorced in front of the kids not how she died.
O what about mattys condition of seeing things but knowing its not real? When he was driving i was expecting him to crash since it looked like all the surreal imagery clouded the windshield perspective.
The first ep before it was mentioned it crossed my mind that he was seeing things based off him staring off to space and his seemingly random monologues but this ep really made it seem like unhinged and completely way more than I thought :lol: It's basically through drug use and traumatic experiences that he's seeing things. Plus he basically admitted that whole time working as a detective he's suffering from PTSD.

Also I forgot to ask but what exactly was drawn on that church wall at the end? I just couldn't make it out despite watching online and pausing it to stare at it. First it looked like a headless woman with long hair holding her head in her arm and my first glance I thought it was a fish. So anybody know what it is or what it means? I couldn't match it up from anything in the crime scene or what we've seen earlier.

Last edited:
From my viewing it looked like a girl with antlers on her head meaning it was the right church they have been searching for and they are on the right direction.

When I saw the picture with the little girl and the dudes on the horses I thought it was a KKK reference.

The kids and the dolls was unnerving.

Last edited:
I definitely took notice to the doll scene and Martin's reaction to seeing it.

did yall noticed the birds outside the church made the sign that was on the dead girls back? I know he hallucinates but that was interesting 

show is mad eeiry and creepy though ......can't even lie...2/2 though 
nthat.gif

When I saw the picture with the little girl and the dudes on the horses I thought it was a KKK reference.

The kids and the dolls was unnerving.

I definitely think that it was a KKK reference to show just how predominate racism still is in that part of the country. It might tie in somehow to the church they visited in the first episode with the black pastor.

I'm going to rewatch the episode to see if the doll part is a hallucination or truth. I started to drifted towards the end because I was tired.

Also to the person that asked about the picture in the church. When they pulled away the vines, it was a naked woman with her breasts out with antlers on her head and a crown. I'm unsure if there were any markings on her like the girl that was found dead but there could have been. I'm definitely going to rewatch the episode today. I watched the other one four times last week to see how many things I could catch.

I know that this sounds demented, but do you think that the two cops that are interrogating Chloe and Marty might be thinking that somehow Chloe is involved in the murder of that new woman they found hanging by the ropes with the antlers on?

Back
Top Bottom