∞True Detective Season 1 Thread ***CLOSED***∞

Yeah no surprise at all there. At this point I'm waiting to see if these ppl saying Rust smashed will be right :lol:

Yea they made that pretty obvious during the show because he kept rubbing his hand while being interviewed.

He might have even stared at it, I forget

Vote me for Rust did not smash

Glad it's only 8 episodes.  Gonna rewatch all 8 after the finale... look for all the details... then we can have a proper discussion in here! 
laugh.gif

Yea they made that pretty obvious during the show because he kept rubbing his hand while being interviewed.

He might have even stared at it, I forget

Vote me for Rust did not smash
I can't see Cohle being the cause of their break up, other than he might be the one to tell her the truth about what Hart's been doing. I mean they're obviously pointing out that maggie and rust have a strong connection, but i really don't think Rust would cross that line.

Man I don't see Cohle telling at all, at the same time she's the only person he's really opened up to. What if she gets murked? I can't see dude becoming so disheveled unless something really wild and personal happened. Hart was probably only slightly upset.

Yea, Cohle chooses to opt out of guy code rather than get caught up in it, so I don't see him telling either

Would it be too predictable that something happens to the side piece and Hart exposes himself?

Well, it's back to good TV Sundays with nba, walking dead and true detective :smokin

Although I miss football, Sundays are like stress free now :lol:

The thing I have been thinking about is the title of the show itself as it relates to the two characters. Hart is your stereotypical true detective/cop, hard drinking, womanizing, scumbag one of the boys type while Chole is what you consider a true detective, hard working, analytical and completely wrapped up in his job.

I'll now go back to doing whatever I was doing before typing that and coming off as a douche

The thing I have been thinking about is the title of the show itself as it relates to the two characters. Hart is your stereotypical true detective/cop, hard drinking, womanizing, scumbag one of the boys type while Chole is what you consider a true detective, hard working, analytical and completely wrapped up in his job.

I'll now go back to doing whatever I was doing before typing that and coming off as a douche
Nah that was a good observation, nothing douchey about it. It's been mentioned once or twice in the thread in a similar fashion already.

damn I gotta wait to watch episode 4 :smh:

I don't have HBO and my gf is in New Orleans until tomorrow; I will have to stay out of this thread until Tuesday but I wanna know what happens so damn bad :lol:

I didn't know what the hell was goin on in those last 15 mins but that pretty exciting :lol:

All the dudes who were do dumb to follow the storyline of the series and just want nonstop action, this was the episode.

What an episode :wow: :pimp: .

I've been a fan from the start, but for the fan who was worried and losing interest, that's what this show needed to pick things up with only what, 2-3 episodes left?

Last edited:
Great scene.

Cohle trying not to get involved in any shooting and telling the other guys not to shoot. Him getting way from the scene and handling the other two guys that came after him.

******* cohle

Back
Top Bottom