╬:::OFFICIAL CLEVELAND CAVALIERS 2013 Season Thread::: ╬ Cavs Win 2013 #1 Draft Pick in Lottery!!!!

Not watching the game because I'm at work....but all my friends texting me so I know we're killing em
laugh.gif

Might go to the game on the 1st..!

Always nice to get that first win 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

lets get Samuels in shape and get him out there more

Sidenote: Where is Belle this year??? You guys remember that sucka OC, he went out like a fool 
roll.gif

Always nice to get that first win 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

lets get Samuels in shape and get him out there more

Sidenote: Where is Belle this year??? You guys remember that sucka OC, he went out like a fool 
roll.gif

I'm right here. I got a new computer but had my password saved in Firefox forever. Literally was logged in for years and couldn't remember the password so I just reset it. I've been lurking all summer. I'll be at the next game in sec 18. I really like what the rookies are showing even if its just after 2 games. Not to be negative but I hope we lose a lot again this year to get a high pick. The last thing we need is to be an 8 seed or win just enough to get bad picks and be in that area of mediocrity for a decade like we were in the mid 90s til we landed lebron .

I'm excited with kyrie and tt though.

back like I never left!

I'm right here. I got a new computer but had my password saved in Firefox forever. Literally was logged in for years and couldn't remember the password so I just reset it. I've been lurking all summer. I'll be at the next game in sec 18. I really like what the rookies are showing even if its just after 2 games. Not to be negative but I hope we lose a lot again this year to get a high pick. The last thing we need is to be an 8 seed or win just enough to get bad picks and be in that area of mediocrity for a decade like we were in the mid 90s til we landed lebron .

I'm excited with kyrie and tt though.

back like I never left!

look at the thunder though..they had a few good years from the draft and are now contending for the west...we wont sign a big time free agent for a LONG time

look at the thunder though..they had a few good years from the draft and are now contending for the west...we wont sign a big time free agent for a LONG time

you know what I'm saying though! I pay to go see the games too. I want them to be successful but the only way they will is through the draft. We will never get a big name free agent. I want to be competitive in the long term and if that means we are bad this year, I'd wait. I never go to a game hoping we lose, I just don't want to be perpetually in the middle of the pack again.

you know what I'm saying though! I pay to go see the games too. I want them to be successful but the only way they will is through the draft. We will never get a big name free agent. I want to be competitive in the long term and if that means we are bad this year, I'd wait. I never go to a game hoping we lose, I just don't want to be perpetually in the middle of the pack again.

I'm honestly tired of losing, and would rather just battle it out with who we have now. I mean, I wouldn't be upset if we were to lose and grab a lottery pick again - but in all honesty I'm tired of tanking and it be the same ol' story in Cleveland.
But it's out of our hands, so let's just sit back watch what happens..

I'm honestly tired of losing, and would rather just battle it out with who we have now. I mean, I wouldn't be upset if we were to lose and grab a lottery pick again - but in all honesty I'm tired of tanking and it be the same ol' story in Cleveland.
But it's out of our hands, so let's just sit back watch what happens..

I knew the Thug would have my back ... He's my %%@@!** dude
pimp.gif

Anyway , Kyrie about to lead us .. LOOKOUT NBA

I knew the Thug would have my back ... He's my %%@@!** dude
pimp.gif

Anyway , Kyrie about to lead us .. LOOKOUT NBA

Yezzir my G!
Check out this hating @@# dude on the Bleacher Report talk about K-I....
laugh.gif
....I just wanted to post it so we can all look back on this later and just feel proud of our young star.

http://bleacherreport.com...e-to-live-up-to-the-hype

[h2]Kyrie Irving, Cleveland Cavaliers[/h2]

136118437_display_image.jpg

Mike Lawrie/Getty Images

Usually, the first overall pick in the NBA draft comes with a certain level of expectations. He is not only supposed to be an impact player, but also should eventually become the leader of a team that goes to the playoffs every season.

Kyrie Irving is not that player.

The former Duke point guard did not have a full season of games at the college level due to injury, and his inexperience will show at the next level.

Irving does not have the athleticism of other young point guards like John Wall orDerrick Rose, and he is certainly not capable of turning around a team that went 19-63 last season. 

The top pick might be in the league for a number of years, but he will never have the impact that the Cleveland Cavaliers expect from him. 

Yezzir my G!
Check out this hating @@# dude on the Bleacher Report talk about K-I....
laugh.gif
....I just wanted to post it so we can all look back on this later and just feel proud of our young star.

http://bleacherreport.com...e-to-live-up-to-the-hype

[h2]Kyrie Irving, Cleveland Cavaliers[/h2]

136118437_display_image.jpg

Mike Lawrie/Getty Images

Usually, the first overall pick in the NBA draft comes with a certain level of expectations. He is not only supposed to be an impact player, but also should eventually become the leader of a team that goes to the playoffs every season.

Kyrie Irving is not that player.

The former Duke point guard did not have a full season of games at the college level due to injury, and his inexperience will show at the next level.

Irving does not have the athleticism of other young point guards like John Wall orDerrick Rose, and he is certainly not capable of turning around a team that went 19-63 last season. 

The top pick might be in the league for a number of years, but he will never have the impact that the Cleveland Cavaliers expect from him. 

Back
Top Bottom