⚖ Your Honor ⚖ on Showtime S2 Premieres 1/15 9pm

I don't see any problem with them wrapping things up in these last 2 episodes.

The Baxters need to die/imprisoned. Rocco Baxter needs to die. Adam needs to die. Judge Desiato needs to end up stripped of his robe/title and imprisoned.

Maybe the teacher gets exposed.

This next ep can all head in that direction and then the finale can be all of that going down. Seems clear to me somehow the grandma or teacher gonna **** things up for Adam and his pops. Baxter is gonna find out it was Adam and have him killed. Judge may rig the trial but he'll be exposed but by then Kofi's brother is gonna kill Rocco. Then the Desire crew are gonna take down/over the entire Baxter organization.

However, given the real life mirroring this show has been doing I can see a more realistic unsatisfying ending where Adam goes off to college unscathed. Only Rocco and his dad dies. The Baxter mom and daughter are forced to leave NO. The judge is just forced to cop to some lesser crime of corruption and all the other **** he did is never revealed. Cuz in the end white ppl of privilege don't ultimately pay for their crimes.

Adam is going to be responsible for killing/ruining at least a dozen people’s lives. If he called 911 right away then no one else dies and no other lives are ruined. All he had to do was make the obvious choice instead of the privileged one :smh:
I mean dude did have an asthma attack :lol: I don't think anything there was about privilege.

There was no calling 911 right away.

What he did was leave the crime scene like a criminal. We wouldn't have had any of these problems had he just did that.

There's just too much to wrap up in the Finale. This penultimate episode was probably the best episode since the premiere.

It's going to be hilarious that Rocco's racism and inability to say he was scared of a little black guy is going to inevitably get him convicted.

We still need to reveal who was driving the escalade, who is this black guy in the hat, how did Adam's mom die?

Lawyer Bae is one hell of an investigator, just putting the pieces together. We have to see that play out.

Ideally we have to see all the reactions from the Judge's family. Clay Davis has to press him now too.

There's just so much.

Props to Chetty Hanks really is acting. That was one helluva break/sprain.

Judge Desiato really getting in to his Walter White bag with the trial and this witness. Fam legit pulled a poison Brock move. Saved kid's life.

Statutory rape teacher really in love :lol: Charlie pressing her :rofl: Then getting that info dumped about Adam.

Carlo really gotta be the dumbest psychopath. Cant even fake emotions cuz he's so wrapped up in his ego.

Detective finally getting wise to the judge's connection to Baxter.

Letting Adam go meet his "girlfriend" :lol:

Its all coming to a head now.

There's just too much to wrap up in the Finale. This penultimate episode was probably the best episode since the premiere.

It's going to be hilarious that Rocco's racism and inability to say he was scared of a little black guy is going to inevitably get him convicted.

We still need to reveal who was driving the escalade, who is this black guy in the hat, how did Adam's mom die?

Lawyer Bae is one hell of an investigator, just putting the pieces together. We have to see that play out.

Ideally we have to see all the reactions from the Judge's family. Clay Davis has to press him now too.

There's just so much.
Not sure any of this is on the list. I don't remember any escalade or black guy in a hat. Not to the point it's a mystery.

Last edited:
The vehicle that was following Adam around that saw him run over Baby Baxter
Oh them. I deaded that in my head as a momentary thing.

Like they kinda just chased Adam out the hood. I assumed it was more of the same dudes that chased him/Desire's crew.

And let me get this right... they’re now trying to introduce a interracial affair for the mom... which may explain why she was in the hood when she got chipped?

And let me get this right... they’re now trying to introduce a interracial affair for the mom... which may explain why she was in the hood when she got chipped?
I knew along they were gonna reveal who killed the mom even though it's not relevant to the plot so I kinda been ignoring it.

We barely know anything about the mom and don't have any emotional connection. She was probably cheating with Charlie.

Just hope they don't use it to cover anything up.

This episode was kinda meh and they still have lot to wrap up.

Judge heavy in the walter white bag now lol
I think it’s evident that this isn’t going to be a one season thing. Far too much is being introduced for it to be a one off.

This is a miniseries. The story ends next week.

There will not be another season. They announced this a while ago.

The last few episodes have been too focused on the Baxter trial for my liking tbh.

I didn't get the part where Charlie(old black Guy/Adam Godfather) was talking to Frannie(his Teacher) and she asks Charlie "are you sure you got him, he's a 17 year old kid that killed someone something something....." and Charlie was shocked.

I thought Judge told him that the reason he needed his Car stolen was that the kid had hit and run?
Did he not tell him, was he just finding out?

I have so many questions from that episode.
I know it seems like another Season should be on deck but that's not how MiniSeries work I don't think (yea Master Zik Master Zik mentioned this)

So, the Mom was having an affair with someone that lived in the Hood which is why she was down there, but if that was the Mom in that photo where she's taking a pic in the mirror but you can't see her face because the camera is blocking it, the zoom in on the hat that was on the bed and that was the same hat the Desire member was wearing in that Photo where his face wasn't being shown and Detective Costello was like "we need to find out who this is".......that dude was younger, like not Adams age younger but young, based on the Style of hat.

I had a couple of other questions as well, I'll get them off here shortly.
Episode had a lot to unpack.
Judge Michael putting the ricin in the water lol, I knew that was coming when he told young dummy when he gets nervous to drink water.
That boy was drinking water every 9 words LMAO

Detective finally getting wise to the judge's connection to Baxter.
Man, when she told Jimmy Baxter and Goon Frankie that she knows they have been following Judge and that they need to chill, I was a bit confused because I already thought she'd come to the conclusion or at least considered them scheming together when she saw them in the Street talking in the last episode but it was clear that it wasn't until the Court Room moment that she knew they were incahoots.

We barely know anything about the mom and don't have any emotional connection. She was probably cheating with Charlie.
This was my first thought until I saw that hat laying on the bed, the same hat the Desire member who appeared younger was wearing.
I think I need to re-watch last nights episode again.

Man, when she told Jimmy Baxter and Goon Frankie that she knows they have been following Judge and that they need to chill, I was a bit confused because I already thought she'd come to the conclusion or at least considered them scheming together when she saw them in the Street talking in the last episode but it was clear that it wasn't until the Court Room moment that she knew they were incahoots.
Last episode she just thought Baxter was intimidating and/or threatening the judge. She still thought similar when she warned him.

It was only until Chet Hank's sickness not being able to testify that she started realizing something night be up.

I wouldn’t mind if he was killed episodes ago. I’d rather them get into the Desire and Baxter war
That's not happening.

That **** a cold war if anything. I honestly final ep is just going to show the Desire crew taking over with the Baxter's in a weakened state. Either through Jimmy being dead or imprisoned along with the mom.

I knew along they were gonna reveal who killed the mom even though it's not relevant to the plot so I kinda been ignoring it.

Just hope they don't use it to cover anything up.

Mom was definitely smashing someone younger. The hat was the giveaway. Whole time I thought lil mo was the woman. The young dude about to out lil mo as a snitch.

Back
Top Bottom