⚖ Your Honor ⚖ on Showtime S2 Premieres 1/15 9pm

Man of all the show's we've watched in our time where black ppl take Ls I don't particularly see how this one is the one that pushes you past the tipping point.

Is it cuz its good and produced well? Storytelling is up there to me. Cuz I mean when I look at real life this show aint phasing me at all.

Anyway, loving how the judge basically is taking all the blame for Adam to Baxter. Dealing with all these lies and guilt.

Just to come home and flawlessly lie to his son when he's suspicious of his bruise. Bringing up some memory to stall for time and lie :lol:

Django eating brains :sick: When the **** did it wat all this brain anyway? They going wild far to keep this dog in the story.

Maura Tierney bae :evil:

All them **** yous during arraignment :wow: :rofl:

The white boss from Black-ish got acting chops! :lol: Southern accent and all.

Expected him to do something to get the case but not so casually get his colleague drunk and then jam her up with a DUI. I figured he'd find a way to get her to recuse herself.

At this point I think they're handing out all these Ls to black characters for a devastating so to all the white ppl by the end of this.

Man of all the show's we've watched in our time where black ppl take Ls I don't particularly see how this one is the one that pushes you past the tipping point.

Is it cuz its good and produced well? Storytelling is up there to me. Cuz I mean when I look at real life this show aint phasing me at all.

Anyway, loving how the judge basically is taking all the blame for Adam to Baxter. Dealing with all these lies and guilt.

Just to come home and flawlessly lie to his son when he's suspicious of his bruise. Bringing up some memory to stall for time and lie :lol:

Django eating brains :sick: When the **** did it wat all this brain anyway? They going wild far to keep this dog in the story.

Maura Tierney bae :evil:

All them **** yous during arraignment :wow: :rofl:

The white boss from Black-ish got acting chops! :lol: Southern accent and all.

Expected him to do something to get the case but not so casually get his colleague drunk and then jam her up with a DUI. I figured he'd find a way to get her to recuse herself.

At this point I think they're handing out all these Ls to black characters for a devastating so to all the white ppl by the end of this.

Im not one of the folks up in arms about black people taking all these Ls to the point of not viewing but I think the difference is mainly just the heightened racial tension in America right now. I do think it’s written, produced and portrayed very well and extremely accurately which given all that’s going on, can anger people or make them uncomfortable. Just the time period, that’s all.

They are doing the most for Django :lol: The brain must have just been on his shoes/pants or something? I don’t really know but it definitely seems like more than a trace amount.

I appreciated the Maura Tierney appearance but they had my girl looking washed. Did anyone else peep the random Christopher B. Duncan appearance as the cop, snitching on his boss’ conversation with the lawyer :smh:

The war between Baxter and Big Mo over that $150K should be interesting.

Yeah we veen peeped Braxton back when he was gonna help Kofi out.

He a black cop so I'm not surprised by the snitching.

For real. Definitely a product of heightened senses due to the current times we're in.

I understand being upset about the fact that there are some harsh realities that exist but it is what it is. I can't knock the portrayal of something that mirrors reality.

:pimp:
1611015600520.jpeg

1611015635992.jpeg

The way Kofi went out had me sick. 4 episodes later I still remember his last scene walking into Baxter's cell.

I feel for everyone upset watching this series, was a real trigger for me.

Kofi’s little bro just sitting back watching everything go down, quiet and fuming on the inside. Wont be surprised if he ends up taking matters into his own hands.
when he was looking at dude in the courtroom first thing that popped in my head was Kenard from The Wire.

Walter White did that lady judge dirty :smh:

Curious to see how this ends. I don't expect Mob Boss to just let the Judge go free even if he helps his son beat this murder charge.

Ima be mad if Lady Boss and her crew take out Baxter and his mob, judge gets the murder charge to stick and then judge and Adam skate free.

Curious to see how this ends. I don't expect Mob Boss to just let the Judge go free even if he helps his son beat this murder charge.

Ima be mad if Lady Boss and her crew take out Baxter and his mob, judge gets the murder charge to stick and then judge and Adam skate free.

Nah bruh. One of The Judge or Adam gotta die and/or go to jail and touched up by da booty goons. If they both skate and half-a-dozen-plus black folks died because of their nonsense :stoneface:

Damn this Series skips more episodes than any I could remeber.
This is the 3rd week where there is not an episode.
I feel like I’ve been watching this show for a year.
Almost as bad as A Teacher

Damn this Series skips more episodes than any I could remeber.
This is the 3rd week where there is not an episode.
I feel like I’ve been watching this show for a year.
Almost as bad as A Teacher
You must've skipped an episode (maybe 2) or something.

It hasn't been 3 weeks since the last episode :lol:

Only took a break last week. Episode 7 was on the 17th.

At this point I hope Adam dies a horrible death.

He's on the Mount Rushmore of hated characters next to Sklyer, Joffry and Jason Whitlock.

Pops out here going against everything he believes in while he literally out here turning every W into an L!

The show is really good when I forgot Adam existed.

Teacher finding out she's being cheated on and lied too. Feel that's gonna lead to its own disaster.

The grandma gonna be a problem too. Think she gonna say something to the detective.

Been enjoying the trial. Maura putting in work as the prosecution.

I don’t know how they’re glong to wrap all of this up in 2 episodes

All the women in the judge’s life are all on the brink of figuring everything out. Grandma, the cop and lawyer bae.

This is going to end with the brother shooting Carlo when he gets acquited.

Back
Top Bottom