⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is a Madridista the only other one that understands the lunacy of pursuing French gomes & Willian? :smh::lol:

I’m cool with Mignolet as a back up if Jasper is going somewhere.

Plz Thierry, don’t take aston villa. It’s a crap job & would be a terrible first step.

I think Willian is ok for the right price (maybe €30m.) I just think Barca has been making short-sighted moves that are going to bite them in the *** post-Messi. Although they lucked out with Paulinho, and Umtiti along with Dembele are great pick ups. It’s a shame to think they might be on the path to having to sell a stake to a foreign investor in the future though.

I knew Paulinho was going to do well. He was a thumper in midfield & an element the team didn’t have.

Willian would be ok but damn that price but like you said it’s a very very short sighted move. It just shows how little scouting ability the team has or perhaps Ro is right, maybe they got some deal going on with the agent that reps all them dudes. Either way it’s just such a sub par move.

I just hate seeing them waste the Goat’s prime like this. They should have another 2 CLs now & should get like at least 2 more before Messi calls it quits but this team ain’t built for that kind of success. Best they can manage is getting to a semi before getting stomped on. Honestly if I were Messi’s people, I’d want a move from his team. It’s not built for real success.

Josef Martinez another hat trick :nthat:

6th career MLS hat trick new record

Done it in two seasons and he missed like 3 months injured last season

The club is gonna activate his extra year option

giphy (29).gif

Need Tone to outlast Mou

They should fire him & ask SAF to be the caretaker until they find a manager to take the reigns on a permament basis.

Cholo is a terrible choice coming off the dotard’s tenure bcs the type of ball he plays. Plus he’s made too much of an investment to Atleti to leave any time soon.

Jardim is an interesting choice bcs of what he’s accomplised at Monaco but not sure if he’s ready for a club of this stature.

Sarri would’ve been a great choice especially with the budget United has. He could’ve built an incredible team with that kind of budget.

If Poch didn’t leave for Madrid, he ain’t leaving for United.

How do you United fans feel about the scumbag giggs? You think he’s ready?

Last edited:
Lol nah man that **** was never good. The states too damn greedy also.

I went to the Clasico last year and it was an A1 performance from both teams. Paid an arm and a leg but it was a quality showing on both sides.

I refuse to pay $500 per ticket this year to watch Borjita Mayoral and Benzema play against United’s 3rd string.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom