⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like seriously?!? A third bid for a soon to be over the hill winger?!?!?! Don’t get me wrong I like Willian a lot but Barca are in dire need to youth & speed especially on the flanks. Willian is clearly starting to get long in the tooth.

Please let this happen. At this rate Barca will be in shambles post-Messi :lol:

As weird as it sounds though I don’t want them falling off too hard. Just being a runner up to RM that pushes our club and keeps the league strong. But who knows, Paulinho seemed like he’d be a flop. Instead dude plays there for a season, makes a big contribution to winning the league, and winds up netting a profit. So maybe Willian will be this season’s Paulinho :lol:

While I agree that his price is high for what he has shown, If managed properly, they will be able to make back 2-3 times their money. I'm pretty sure if some other club had wanted him, they would be able to land him at 30-35 mil, but because its Everton and Marco Silva, they taxed them. Plus Marco Silva probably was willing to pay the money being that he was familiar with the player and the player's development.
30-35 tops. I've seen the flashes and the extra abilities he can add to a team like Everton but hes still young, un proven, and selfish at times. For 50 mill you'd want proven talent, not a flash in the pan. If I was gambling and wanted to drop 50 for a young LW I'd put my money on Hirving Lozano, not Richarlison.

I like what I see in him and hope he pans out but that is a very high price tag for a mid level club like Everton to pay.

Its definitely the prem tax

But son looks like a light skinned Nemaja Matic

Richarlison-992036.jpg

I assume that Kante noise is just for a pay raise after a big World Cup.
What’s PSG FFP even looking like anyway. Kante isn’t going to be cheap

Like seriously?!? A third bid for a soon to be over the hill winger?!?!?! Don’t get me wrong I like Willian a lot but Barca are in dire need to youth & speed especially on the flanks. Willian is clearly starting to get long in the tooth.

Yea I dont get how Valverde/the club seemingly don't rate Dembele at 21 but do almost 30 year old Willian...

A main common denominator of these strange signings/potential signings has become Kia Joorabchain. He represents Coutinho, Arthur, Paulinho, Willian and a whole other host of players,mainly from SA and has been accused of money laundering in the past. Wouldn't surprise me if he had some sort of shady partnership/business deal with Bartomeu on the low...

it only took 4 years and abidal to finally move sergi roberto back to his actual position.

Last edited:
People telling me Alphonso Davies gonna be the first Canadian soccer superstar.(not counting steve nash obvs.)

Y'all heard the name yet? are they overstating his?

People telling me Alphonso Davies gonna be the first Canadian soccer superstar.(not counting steve nash obvs.)

Y'all heard the name yet? are they overstating his?
People or news outlets? Countless media outlets were posting about his potential move to Bayern Munch yesterday and cause he's from a country where there isn't much representation in terms of top-tier talent, he is being touted as such. He's had 3 goals and 6 assists in 17 appearances (3 of them as subs). I would say that's pretty good for a 17-year-old. Hopefully, he finds his footing and turns into something great.

I mean I would've probably put pants on him :lol:, but it's based on a pretty famous painting

o-LIBERTY-LEADING-THE-PEOPLE-EUGENE-DELACROIX-facebook.jpg

Mbappe as liberty is pretty fitting tbh

Was really hoping they'd keep Lookman but staying at RB is probably better for his development. Been a lot of young English products playing abroad lately,its paid off too in the performance of their youth squads in tourneys recently.

Mendes FC isn't done yet this window I see...

it only took 4 years and abidal to finally move sergi roberto back to his actual position.

Such a weird move for Wague. He’s like 18-19 yrs old & very unproven in a bigger stage. They wouldn’t take a chance on Aouar but they’ll take a chance on this kid? Their logic makes no sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom