⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone see Black and White Stripes: The Juventus Story?

37b727ab8e025fcd72c456f4e1d9785c.png

Nah I had quite enough of Juventus this summer.

Seriously why did Bayern run back Ribery & Robben again even if they aren't starters, Coman & Gnarby should be on the wings, but your backups to be in their mid 30s, both your striking options are 30+ too.

Guess it shows how weak the Bundesliga is.

Last edited:
Alphonso Davies leaving for a big league would be the best thing to happen to the Timbers' Cascadia Cup hopes :nerd:

And that kid is too good to waste his developmental years in Vancouver anyways.

French gomes comes on & gives the ball up immediately...

£55m 3rd bid for Willian?!?! :lol: At this point of his career he should go no more than £20-25m & like a free year of Nandos.... :lol::smh:

Barca thumped the Yellow Subs last night 5-1. Beaut goal from Dembele showing off his pace & touch.

Last edited:
Here I am defending Marco Silva where this dude is rellal selling lookman for peanuts. I'm about to take back some of the praise. Dude would have had two young attacking talents in Richarlson and Lookman. Then again, maybe Leizpeg is guaranteeing him playing time.

Ruben Semedo released from jail after 4 months, had some pretty serious charges but hope all is well and good with him. We needed him in the World Cup , he was suppose to be our future CB. Signed on loan to Huesca in La Liga, still a Villarreal player, they did not release him.

Hopefully Wolves can pick him up in the future. I don’t want him in Spain anymore.

upload_2018-7-21_13-0-17.jpeg

Last edited:
Please Lord let Barca overpay for Willian, Rabiot, and Mignolet :emoji_pray:
Why is a Madridista the only other one that understands the lunacy of pursuing French gomes & Willian? :smh::lol:

I’m cool with Mignolet as a back up if Jasper is going somewhere.

Plz Thierry, don’t take aston villa. It’s a crap job & would be a terrible first step.

What if Barca is only over paying for willian so chelsea loses a winger/attacking player. So they wont sell Hazard to real cause that would leave them with an enormous gap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom